🍃👀🍃

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 🍃👀🍃
  • 💫Nighthawk💫

How’s things going? Long time since i logged in here!

• Dogman

Yes.

• 💫Nighthawk💫

Dogman wrote:

Yes.

Great, that was all i needed to know!

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

Same old. A few quit or went inactive but nothing major. The game divorced us all, no longer celebrates the anniversary- only December holiday event. Yeah same old

• Christymesa

Feeling kinda lonely ☹️

• Dogman

UИΛ͒MΞЯIϾΛИ wrote:

Same old. A few quit or went inactive but nothing major. The game divorced us all, no longer celebrates the anniversary- only December holiday event. Yeah same old

Did they announce that the anniversary event is over or is there hope for this year?

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

No announcement just going with the doom and gloom vibe that’s pretty standard around here

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

👋 Nighthawk

• 💫Nighthawk💫

So, the dev left the game for a slow death.. Cheese! 🙌🏻 Had a few fun battles 😂👍🏻

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

I don’t think that’s a choice they made, I think the economics have dictated dev behaviors.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

UИΛ͒MΞЯIϾΛИ wrote:

I don’t think that’s a choice they made, I think the economics have dictated dev behaviors.

Well they sure as hell didn’t try to help the game survive lol

• ℂøøℓℳɕ͒ℂøøℓ

𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡 wrote:

UИΛ͒MΞЯIϾΛИ wrote:

Well they sure as hell didn’t try to help the game survive lol

Their choice to be all Apple Centric left no chance to expand to other platforms.

• JEB

They could have started other servers or something ... The game is not quite dead. Since I came back, I have directly run into two other players, but other than that, I seem to simply be taking over territory from dead or inactive players.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

JEB wrote:

They could have started other servers or something ... The game is not quite dead. Since I came back, I have directly run into two other players, but other than that, I seem to simply be taking over territory from dead or inactive players.

Agree about the new server idea. Would be fun to have everyone start from scratch again.

• JEB

Well, plus you could have competitions between servers, like say most territories flipped over wins a week of holiday, or something. So much for like that might brea he life into the game.

Aw it is, I am still having fun building an empire, and I learned a bit from the first time I played, but diplomacy is fun, and you have to have a live and active game for diplomacy.

Colo me wierd, but I used to love games where you would build your own countries and do stuff, so GS is really fun for me. :). In fact, a friend wants to do a tabletop game, and I am thinking of using the GS lworld as a basis.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

JEB wrote:

Well, plus you could have competitions between servers, like say most territories flipped over wins a week of holiday, or something. So much for like that might brea he life into the game.

Aw it is, I am still having fun building an empire, and I learned a bit from the first time I played, but diplomacy is fun, and you have to have a live and active game for diplomacy.

Colo me wierd, but I used to love games where you would build your own countries and do stuff, so GS is really fun for me. :). In fact, a friend wants to do a tabletop game, and I am thinking of using the GS lworld as a basis.

Not weird at all, pretty cool. As a kid my favorite game was Sim City (building cities and connecting them within a larger region). Then I discovered Civilization and I still play that to this day (although the newest iteration isnt my favorite).

• Treybo130

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

JEB wrote:

Well, plus you could have competitions between servers, like say most territories flipped over wins a week of holiday, or something. So much for like that might brea he life.

I used to love games where you would build your own countries and do stuff, so GS is really fun for me. :). In fact, a friend wants to do a tabletop game, and I am thinking of using the GS lworld as a basis.

Not weird at all, pretty cool. As a kid my favorite game was Sim City (building cities and connecting them within a larger region). Then I discovered Civilization and I still play that to this day (although the newest iteration isnt my favorite).

I love Tropico

Reply to this topic