Slow descent into madness

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Slow descent into madness
  • ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

There I was, belching like a champion. Into the light appeared a spectacular prize. Was this my trophy?! Then, the cellular phone brought ill tidings. I thought briefly and silently decided not to fear the bat snake flu. I pondered Ozzy Eating a bat. Then I pictured thousands of average citizens eating bats. I sighed and shrugged very slightly. Then, revelation- I realized I don’t want no fucking trophy! I belch for the love of the game...

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

The aura shifted and my senses were dulled through regular cannibus use. I squinted my heavy eyelids as I wondered how I got to this place. Then I remembered- today is FRIDAY.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

“Bread is the food of peasants.” “We are peasants.” “You are peasants, I’m not.” “Peasant food is delicious.” “You’re just hungry ya peasant” “am I a pleasant peasant?” “No, you’re a hungry peasant, remember?” “Bread is delicious”

• 🤖💥

i吗妈的爱他有

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

໓lບຕ ཪ༱༓སཀ༮ས wrote:

i吗妈的爱他有

¡El Bandito!

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

As far as I could tell the mysterious texts were related to the hat forgery. Very symbolic, not very wordy.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

Recycled trash. This heavenly evening. Made more trash. Throw it in the trash. Trash can. Trash can’t. Awful time of day. Organic trash. Certified and they added a sticker. Wonderful idea.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

Suddenly the phone rings. Obnoxious, I think as I determine to ignore it’s attention seeking. It doesn’t even include any snacks, it really can’t be all that important. Fine! My mind races ahead only to tire and nap under the tree around the bend. How did a beard grow so quickly? Have you been extra manly lately? No, not that I remember. Well, we must act quickly to remedy this situation. Fine, you shall be my elevator button pusher. The phone stops ringing. Wonder what that was all about? I can’t help but think “snacks” as I check the voicemail. Yes, I was right. All the ruckus was not about snacks. Back to baseline, rookies. Back to baseline.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

The race was on. Competition, fierce. Adrenaline engaged. That mochi was her entitled right from math and science. The energy created during this event resulted in wanton violence that still echos throughout the times. Then, mint chocolate chip ice cream. The race was on. Competition, fiercer. Adrenaline enga- no. You’re full and sleepy. Clear advantage in this contest, activate sabotage maneuverment volume 1-4...

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

11% fish. Who knows the rest. I’m way to busy to be bothered by it. I remembered considering a desert to live in. We laughed hard and then all took turns living in a desert. Developing vendetta with the DMV. No longer laughing. Hang on to this. Get back in your little cage, herbavoir. The sun is trying to kill you, that’s all.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

The mysteries of the raccoon hat forgery still intrigued me. I sat there thinking on it, while waiting. How slick the culprits were. What processes have sharpened them so? Make a movie about how they got to that point, it’d be amazing. Maybe they’re natural talents. Doubt it that’s too much skill concentration, it must be environment or milieu. Who was the leader? I assume it was J because the pervasive slickness but it may have been more oligarchical. Could be G too. Wonder how they’ve developed. G was having a hard time last I knew, clearly very bright though. There are just so many unanswered questions. Was L involved? I don’t remember many clues about her that day. Of course, it’s all a distant memory now...

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

Damn, I realize next time I see them it’ll be so different. I can’t trust them. They might show loyal but since I know what they’re capable.. I can just be quieter. Never talk business or money around them. Shit never talk freely around them. It’s gonna be hard for me to do. When I see them, I’ll just be floating thru. Wait what if they recruit me? Ah, no. Gonna have to step back gracefully. Let em know I’m not reliable at that time. Should work. They won’t like it if they notice they’re being watched. However I know I won’t be able to not watch. Maybe I’ll drink a lot. Masquerade. But then I’d probably talk too much. Ok enough

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

“There’s 2 types of people in the world. Boogie pickers and boogie suckers. You, my friend are a boogie sucker.”

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

Quarantine economy. Bad and lazy meets streamlined for business. Disgusting home pods containing bad and lazy. You wouldn’t recognize a human being from 5000 years into the future. All hope is lost for a near pandemic apocalypse. Now fear is being wielded by an expert. What a reasonable cost. Coup? SUV. Golf? Swing for the trees

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

No credit, barter for it. No, bartering doesn’t mean to extort or even to threaten. No. It means you make a trade not involving currency eh money. Treat your commodities like they are currencies in this case. Don’t spend your currencies without knowing their value yet. Yes, a bidding war is a very profitable war for us in this case. Plus nobody should die in this war.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

How dare you interrupt my interruption. Belligerent Toad-Woman I secretly fear you. It takes great courage to face down your dragon breath. I’ve lived to tell the tale but it’s a tale of despair and torment so I only tell it when I’m in Miami or Phoenix. Besides that there’s at least 45 minutes left.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

Usually exhale inspiration before I manifest creation.

Blow it out the window, run the air purifiers it’s not dangerous for anyone but me and the birds.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

I’m.. not sure what day it is.. I think it’s day 343 but I lost count after 4.. Cabin fever sets in hard. My mind is playing tricks on me. I have conversations with inanimate objects... I mean I post in the GS forum...How did society crumble so quickly? We went from drive thru to delivery just that fast. We learned nothing from the Romans.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

In all my wisdom, I came to realize that illusions of grandeur are the very best kinds of illusions.. I set about to increase their frequency of occurance. Then I was told there’s no need because my very stream of consciousness is an illusion of grandeur. I thanked all those mindless faces- the kind of thanking that required eye contact. It was quite beautiful, tears were shed. Theirs, not mine, obviously. My tears remained in their ducts where they belonged. And then, the light goes out and it ends. Artsy fartsy.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

FUxING BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I laughed, laughed again, got stoned, laughed some more, ate some snacks, cried, got stoned again, then laughed again. Great read

Reply to this topic