Big rags🛑🅱️🛑💯

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Big rags🛑🅱️🛑💯
  • PIRU LOVE 🛑🅱️🛑💯

👌💯👌

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

I LOVE PERU🛑🅱️🛑💯 wrote:

Hello Friends!! I’m new!!!

Welcome to the game. It’s all about joining a gang!!!!

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I LOVE Peru. Mountaintop ruins, good food, cocaine, Tupac Shakur- what's not to like?

• RΛINDᎧG

Coke?!?! 👀
    Btw...I’ve heard it smells delicious

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

RΛINDᎧG wrote:

Coke?!?! 👀Btw...I’ve heard it smells delicious

It is delicious. Coca Cola made billions using it to sell slightly poisonous sugar water. I think it works well as booger absorption so that’s how I like to use it. It’s also a decent regional anesthetic. My Dentist thinks I’ve a high pain tolerance.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

If you wanna join Peru Gang, you gotta be able to recite the alphabet up to B and you need to wear some red. Pink doesn’t count. I’d you don’t have any red I’d recommend some white. We have red wine in a super soaker so guess what?? Also you gotta know where Peru is on a map. If you’re looking near the wrong continent, you’re gonna get jumped.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I think taste depends significantly on quality, and in general, quality depends on the source. Some throw extras to their mouth- but mostly for the numbing sensation not taste.
    Snorting it is addictive, not sure about tasting/eating.
    Do not cook it, combine with baking soda, etc. youd end up talking like Scouser.
    It is currently illegal in the US.
    In Peru, it is utilized mostly as a medicine that helps adjust to high elevation.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

This guy spilled over a year ago.. heres a big rag, homie. It probably already evaporated.

Reply to this topic