GS EXperiences

ForumsGeneral Discussion › GS EXperiences
  • JEB

This is my second time playing the game, after I got into a shout g war with another player back in like 2015 or 2016, and rage-quit ( Yes, I admit that ), and while my style of play is probably not perfect, if th goal of GSis to have fun doing what you want, then they have succeeded.

I happen to be in an area where clearing out inactives can be a major component to my expansion, because active players are fe and far between, which is upfortubate. However, my policy is as follows ...

- if you are inactive, you and your lands are fair game.
    - If you are active and I run into you, then we talk. I am more than happy to establish diplomacy and borders and such.
    - if you are active, and you pop up in the center of my empire, your threat to th state, so to speak, will be eliminated.

So far, this approach has worked pretty well.

• JEB

Why is it that spell-checker always makes people look so SMRT? :)

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

JEB wrote:

Why is it that spell-checker always makes people look so SMRT? :)

I know, rather upfortubate.

• 4nick8r

So, out of curiosity, how does one go about eliminating threats to the state with 117 agents? Like I said, just curious.

• Yoshi

GSis Christ guys ease up on th man... They say in Wyoming there are more cows than agents. Jeb, I would also like more information. I am active — will you C-4 me when I hop through?

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

Yoshi wrote:

GSis Christ guys ease up on th man... They say in Wyoming there are more cows than agents. Jeb, I would also like more information. I am active — will you C-4 me when I hop through?

Lol the apostle cometh

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

For the record, my GS bible was meant to make you either laugh or fight. I never realized it would be taken so seriously

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

JEB Jesus Eats Birds
    YOSHI You Only Sound High Initially
    UNAMERICAN United Nations Absolutely Monetized Every Resource It Can Also Nevermind

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

4NICK8R - 4 New Ice Cream Kings 8 Regular

• 4nick8r

🍦🍦🍦🍦

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

4nick8r wrote:

🍦🍦🍦🍦

Yeah its pretty good. Ice cream always. Plus 12 kings total and twice as many regular kings compared to ice cream ones.

• JEB

In answer to Yoshi, if you are hopping through, you do not need to take the directorship. However, it's not like I have taken EVERYTHING in my territories. There are some places I have left alone, and I have formed some alliances with some nearby players.

In terms of how I defend my territory with 117 agents, most of them are cyborg, but I generally have not had problems with people.

As to the sheep, I have made the statement that we have 1 person, 1 dog, 2 cats, and about 350 sheep per square mile, and that's why we have not had much of DA VIRUS ... So having more sheep and cows than people can be an advantage, I guess ... :)

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

Fuckin shit this is degrading into online dating personals.

• 4nick8r

JEB wrote:

In answer to Yoshi, if you are hopping through, you do not need to take the directorship. However, it's not like I have taken EVERYTHING in my territories. There are some places I have left alone, and I have formed some alliances with some nearby players.

In terms of how I defend my territory with 117 agents, most of them are cyborg, but I generally have not had problems with people.

As to the sheep, I have made the statement that we have 1 person, 1 dog, 2 cats, and about 350 sheep per square mile, and that's why we have not had much of DA VIRUS ... So having more sheep and cows than people can be an advantage, I guess ... :)

Stop buying cyborgs and use your tib to buy extra workers.

Reply to this topic