4. ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ’ค
    5. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿš‘
    6. โ˜˜๐Ÿ’ค
    7. ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ
    8. ๐Ÿด ๐Ÿ†

• Yoshi

๐Ÿ€๐Ÿฆ–๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ+๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด
    ๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ.
    ๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ญ...
    โฑโฑโฑ...
    โฑ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธโฑ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธโฑ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธโฑ...
    ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด!
    ๐ŸŽฌ
    ๐Ÿฅ...................โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ
    ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ†!!!

• เฌงฮ›อ’แ„„๊™ฌืิฆโŽ€แกถเฆฟยฎิแ‡€แ–†ยฅ

This is great. Iโ€™m gonna decipher.

Yoshi wrote:

๐Ÿ€๐Ÿฆ–๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ+๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ.๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ญ...โฑโฑโฑ...โฑ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธโฑ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธโฑ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธโฑ...๐Ÿ€๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด! ๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿฅ...................โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ†!!!

Donaido gets lucky (adding a clover to his stem) with a dinosaur. Awesome, congrats mate. Santa is fighting the world, yeah that guy is a problem Ebenezer makes sure we all know. The mules are apparently siding with the world against Santa. Then, action! Boom, explosions!!(I mustโ€™ve missed that part but great intro.)
    Lots of carnage, severe losses. (Oh maybe Boise?) Couldnโ€™t fight back, so then waited for the right time, meditate and train!!!! (Inspirational montage, nice work.) Then Donaido has many mule babies with a dinosaur, and fโ€™n Santaโ€™s creepy ass was already watching them sleeping so joined in and was good for making a few mule mutts himself. The end, drum roll please, NWS is hereby awarded an official participation trophy. Congrats guys, those left of you have earned it.

My agent will be in touch with you, Iโ€™d like to discuss buying the rights to this script.

Itโ€™s like โ€œmoulin roughโ€ with a nice love story turning into a love triangle thing. The transformation the characters go thru is truly remarkable. I mean they used to get beat by main accounts, then they worked hard and now they get beat by mules too! Amazing. Based on true events too. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคข๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ

ฮžBฮžNอ’ฮžZฮžะฏ wrote:

1. ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿธ&โ˜˜2. ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿธ&โ˜˜3. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš‘4. ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ’ค5. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿš‘6. โ˜˜๐Ÿ’ค7. ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ8. ๐Ÿด ๐Ÿ†

Now this one:
    1. Mule challenges frog and Irish to dance off.
    2. Mule gives it to em with furious foot tapping and well timed kicks.
    3. Frog heals. A lot.
    4. Mule goes to sleep.
    5. Overall Frog heals
    6. While Irish sleeps
    7. Mostly dancing on em, occasional stick and move.
    8. Mule declared champ of dancing. Rumble, young mule, rumble.

• Yoshi

A bungled interpretation but good try. Donโ€™t bother sending your agent after me. I wonโ€™t sell out, since itโ€™s clear our visions for the story differ. Besides, I get the feeling fans wonโ€™t like your tweaks. Especially the love triangle โ€” now thatโ€™s cheesy!

Yoshi wrote:

A bungled interpretation but good try. Donโ€™t bother sending your agent after me. I wonโ€™t sell out, since itโ€™s clear our visions for the story differ. Besides, I get the feeling fans wonโ€™t like your tweaks. Especially the love triangle โ€” now thatโ€™s cheesy!

Lol no Cheese is in Illuminati you are bungled lol. My agents contacted some of your bases this morning, nobody home. Iโ€™ll keep trying. Also no fans here, the proper term is mules. The love triangle is the best part. Tryst a twist

Reply to this topic