7 years eh?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 7 years eh?
  • Picnic Thief

Who’d have thought it? I’ve been here since minute 1 of day 1 and still have to check in now and again out of habit. Hope you are all well and a nod to anyone that may know/remember me ✊🏼

• Yoshi

👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Picnic Thief

Yoshi ✊🏼

• The Archduke

Well done. I’m another day 1 hour 1 player. Lots of travel logged with these dots.

• JEB

All the OLd Timers are coming out! Hide! :)

• JEB

I started in Year 1 of the game, and it has been interesting. I like nation-building type games, and I have been doing them for about 35+ years. It is cool b I got able to set up your own territories and such. The player drama is a wash, a big MEH. I left because of it at one point, but I came back, and apparently the other player has left, so it is what it is.

I guess I just didn't want to stop gracing The Archduke with my presence. He's been a good player and a good online friend, and quite helpful (don't let that get to your head, sir!)

My goals are to build myself up into a respectable empire, to be as helpful as I can, and to not be much of an asshat. I hope I am doing well in all three. :)

• Treybo130

I’m also a minute one player. Was very excited to dropped TW and pick this up. Was fun for a long time, wish the devs paid more attention to it.

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

Nomads for life brother 🐻

• Picnic Thief

PINΞ͒SʘUP wrote:

Nomads for life brother 🐻

..✊🏼..

• Christymesa

I can’t believe it has been 7 years.
    I also can’t believe someone took my spot (okay two people) on the leaderboard. It looks like I will need to put some more time in to ensure I get my spot back.

• slowhand

Christymesa wrote:

I can’t believe it has been 7 years.I also can’t believe someone took my spot (okay two people) on the leaderboard. It looks like I will need to put some more time in to ensure I get my spot back.

Don’t bother. I’m about to C4 you down to zero influence.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Yo yogi

Reply to this topic