Mules

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Mules
  • Sundance

Finally figured it out, Don Geologio is Sausage’s mule. I knew it was one of the beer drinker, wasn’t sure which one until just now. Just in case anyone was wondering if the beer drinkers still shamelessly cheat, can confirm that they do!

• Don Geologio

Nope, still not a mule. But your rants are pretty amusing so lay out your evidence so I can check your behaviors in my DSM-5.

• Yoshi

Maybe you should create a mule of your own and fight back.

• 4nick8r

Yoshi wrote:

Maybe you should create a mule of your own and fight back.

😂😂😂😂

• Weasel

Don Geologio wrote:

Nope, still not a mule. But your rants are pretty amusing so lay out your evidence so I can check your behaviors in my DSM-5.

Just admit it. It’s really obvious, you didn’t do a very good job hiding it.

• Don Geologio

Nope still not a mule. There is nothing to hide - solo player. What exactly is that proof I am a mule?

• Sundance

Don Geologio wrote:

Nope still not a mule. There is nothing to hide - solo player. What exactly is that proof I am a mule?

Wow! Weird coincidence then. Every single time Sausages disputes me, you also dispute me within a matter of seconds - literally within a few seconds every single time, many times per day. How weird is that!? What are the odds!?

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

No, I’m sausages!

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

Who is Sausages🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Don Geologio

Snausages?🐶

• JEB

I had one mule, way back when. He didn't even get out of the county I started in, so Ireally don't see the point. If a mule is to help get hop advantages, the biggest problem I still see is the time involved in playing more than one account.

And BTW! A question ... If a player has two or more d vices, is that still cheating? Again, I ask because I did it once, found it a stupid waste of my time, and never did it again. I'm asking because unlike some cheating (gold farming), I do not understand the gain involved. If someone is going to break the rules, what is the gain, what is the ultimate goal here?

• JEB

Again, and I think I have said this before, the main advantage I could see from mules is in actual mule activities, such as joining a syndicate, taking Tib, then leaving, and either using the Tib, or joining the main player's syndicate to funnel the stolen Tib into the other syndicate.

So I never used the second account as a mule, then, because I never did that ...

My goal th the other account was to see if I could get from Wyoming to Mexico. THen he could play in the Mexico region, and I could play in Wyoming/Colorado/Nebraska, whatever.

I am not sure that even counts as cheating ...

• Sundance

There are several hundred ways to use mules other than that, and most of them provide much larger advantages than what you described. My issue is not necessarily that the beer drinkers use mules, it’s that they deny it over and over when they’re caught red handed and then act like they’re horrified that I do the exact same thing they do.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Having multiple accounts is not against TOS. The issue players are getting banned for is passing accounts to other players or spoofing locations.

• Sundance

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Having multiple accounts is not against TOS. The issue players are getting banned for is passing accounts to other players or spoofing locations.

Not true. I agree with you, nothing in the TOS about it, but I was explicitly banned for having multiple accounts, not for location spoofing and certainly not for passing accounts to other players

• Sundance

YOU wrote:

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Not true. I agree with you, nothing in the TOS about it, but I was explicitly banned for having multiple accounts, not for location spoofing and certainly not for passing accounts to other players

I have the emails that explain the exact reason for my ban if you’d like to see them. Perplexing to say the least.

• 4nick8r

Sundance wrote:

YOU wrote:

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

I have the emails that explain the exact reason for my ban if you’d like to see them. Perplexing to say the least.

Except, that you were spoofing too. 🤷🏼

• Sundance

4nick8r wrote:

Sundance wrote:

YOU wrote:

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Except, that you were spoofing too. 🤷🏼

Nope, didn’t spoof until years after I was banned for “multiple accounts”

• PINΞSΛ͒P

I’m curious, were your multi accounts on a single device or did each account have its own device?

• Sundance

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

I’m curious, were your multi accounts on a single device or did each account have its own device?

Eh I’d rather not divulge how I do it. Let’s just say I definitely wasn’t doing anything that most people who play the game aren’t doing routinely, but for some reason I was singled out for a ban.

• Yoshi

Sundance wrote:

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Eh I’d rather not divulge how I do it. Let’s just say I definitely wasn’t doing anything that most people who play the game aren’t doing routinely, but for some reason I was singled out for a ban.

Most people just have 2 or more devices. If you’re creating them all on the same device you’re not doing what most players do routinely.

• Sundance

Yoshi wrote:

Sundance wrote:

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Most people just have 2 or more devices. If you’re creating them all on the same device you’re not doing what most players do routinely.

Yes, I use different iPhones.

• Sundance

Again, my point is that I was not doing anything differently than most other players but I was somehow banned for it. It is true that I started spoofing, but not until YEARS after my original ban. Draw your own conclusions about why I might have been banned in the first place...

• 4nick8r

Sundance wrote:

Yoshi wrote:

Sundance wrote:

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Yes, I use different iPhones.

I have, by your own admission, “hundreds”. You have that many devices?

• Sundance

I use one device to create lots of accounts but the rest are dedicated to one account at a time. My primary phone is actually dedicated to a top account in a large syndicate and I think people would be pretty surprised to find out it’s me. Does Sausages use a different device for Don Geologio? What about North Star for Ohms2002? Would be interested to hear how you guys manage all of your many mules.

• Don Geologio

Well it is a different device because I am an actual different person. I would love for you to stop making stuff up and honestly disclose your “top account in a large syndicate”. Or provide some real proof to your many, many accusations.

• Sundance

I have proof for all of them. Care to explain why you and Sausages both dispute me within seconds of each other every single time? Is that just a coincidence? If I didn’t know any better I’d say that you were using two devices and switching between them to dispute me, but I know the beer drinkers would never cheat.

• Treybo130

I guess I’m an asshole. I have the same account on two iPads and an IPhone. When was the meeting on creating mules? I fucked this all up... it’s been 7 long years!

• Sundance

Treybo130 wrote:

I guess I’m an asshole. I have the same account on two iPads and an IPhone. When was the meeting on creating mules? I fucked this all up... it’s been 7 long years!

Ask your syndicate, I missed the meeting as well, I didn’t have any mules until I saw how many the beer drinkers had.

• JEB

One way to take care of the mules would be for the devs to upgrade the game to the next version of the IOS. Once certain devices can no longer play the game, their mules go away. Problem solved.

• JEB

Just an FYI! I don't care much about the mules. If you want to spend the time and energy to play this game THAT MUCH, go for it. I can bet you that the rest of your life might well suffer for it.

Hello, my name is JEB, and I am an addict.

HI JEB.

I have 15 mules and play the game for HOURS a day ...

Reply to this topic