GS history, from day 1

ForumsGeneral Discussion › GS history, from day 1
  • тʊʀғᵃ

Welcome to Global Supremacy on this fine and sunny day.

Today, many of us have downloaded a new game. The suspense has been growing for weeks now, and finally, come to fruition.

Woot!!

I wonder if HTML coding works? That woot 👆 should have been bold.

Let's tell the history of GS here. Over the years, the thread may grow. When Belial and OTB are banned, their stories will be posted here.
    When Primo Loco gets locked in his bathroom by ghosts, it'll be mentioned here as another historical note.
    When Swagger reaches 1 mil influence, we will write it here in stone.
    Please, we don't care about Xbox vs. PS2. Don't tell us.

Turfa out for now!✌

• Cap'n Crunch

I believe you mean Xbox One vs. PS4. It's going to happen. Hide while you can.

• тʊʀғᵃ

Cap'n Crunch wrote:

I believe I'm going to cap your ass. Lol 😝
    But yes, you are correct. Not that it changes the point I was making. Now stay on topic!! 😈😡😎😝

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

тʊʀғᵃ wrote:

Cap'n Crunch wrote:

I believe I'm going to cap your ass. Lol 😝But yes, you are correct. Not that it changes the point I was making. Now stay on topic!! 😈😡😎😝

Not cap...acquire. Jeesh!!😜

• PRIDE

You can't really dictate what's to be said on the forums. Bugger off.

• ɪɴғƎcƬɪ☹ɴ

PRIDE wrote:

I assume you aren't from turf wars then?

• Company

How do I play this 😖

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

ξἧģἷиϵϵŗ wrote:

PRIDE wrote:

I assume you aren't from turf wars then?

Like the style however! 😄👍

• TheMattVid

At about 8:00 EST, TheMattVid was the first person from the US who wasn't a beta-tester to download the game, in which he used a proxy to get into the Australian App Store.

• BLAZIN-inactive

TheMattVid wrote:

At about 8:00 EST, TheMattVid was the first person from the US who wasn't a beta-tester to download the game, in which he used a proxy to get into the Australian App Store.

8pm? You weren't the first one then I had it since like noon

• The Saw

Turfa, who are you really?

Lots of firsts happened today. I was Director of the World for about 20 min. Stole it from Beauty, who has the first three bases (in San Francisco, and aptly named). But then my account was frozen and reset. True story! 😳

• TheMattVid

༼🔥ཋ།д☡རས🔥༽ wrote:

TheMattVid wrote:

So... I see you beat me using your own proxy. You win this round, blazin. :P

• Oncorhynchus

Day 1 lost at sea

• BLAZIN-inactive

TheMattVid wrote:

༼🔥ཋ།д☡རས🔥༽ wrote:

TheMattVid wrote:

So... I see you beat me using your own proxy. You win this round, blazin. :P

I wasn't even the first one I know a few other U.S. people beat me

• ★Λubergine★

I was here.

• The Ghost

Day 1 made a base

• EastCoastKing

Gs history page 1: on this day eastcoastkings inevitable world conquest began >:)

• тʊʀғᵃ

Lol. I believe we have some non-TW players already. Welcome to MFP's world of conquest, Take 2. 😝👍

• TW_Support

тʊʀғᵃ wrote:

Lol. I believe we have some non-TW players already. Welcome to MFP's world of conquest, Take 2. 😝👍

Run while you can😜

• 4nick8r

тʊʀғᵃ wrote:

Should we really confuse them? Now Turfa, how's Turfa? Turfa is such a prick, but I do love how sweet Turfa is. Will ya say hi to Turfa for me Turfa.?

• 🏃💨fartex💩

4nick8r wrote:

тʊʀғᵃ wrote:

Should we really confuse them? Now Turfa, how's Turfa? Turfa is such a prick, but I do love how sweet Turfa is. Will ya say hi to Turfa for me Turfa.?

Oh no!!! Not him!!!
    I mean, i like turfa, hes a good guy really...
    Its just that i cant stand turfa, even if i tryed. Hes just a frikking a**hole beyond belief. I wish turfa slapped that turfa around a bit, so turfa would calm down and stop beeing a duck!!!

• BakedBananas

As far as I can tell, I am the only player in Malaysia. But I have absolutely no idea what I am doing - just randomly pressing buttons!

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

🏃💨fartex💩 wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

тʊʀғᵃ wrote:

Oh no!!! Not him!!!I mean, i like turfa, hes a good guy really...Its just that i cant stand turfa, even if i tryed. Hes just a frikking a**hole beyond belief. I wish turfa slapped that turfa around a bit, so turfa would calm down and stop beeing a duck!!!

Yeah that turfa guy is a little shit! He shot me in the arse with one of the many poisonous animals in his country( might've been a meerkat). Luckily turfa was there with a funnel to suck the venom out. What a classy fellow!

• junior-don

Brett Riverboat wrote:

I was here.

I was here too

• тʊʀғᵃ

I'm sitting here at the dining table in the holiday house of a friend's fiancé's grandparents (got that?) reading this. Good times people. I've gotta go, keep up the banter my friends!!! 😝👍👍👍👍

• тʊʀғᵃ

Oh, and somebody please find OTB and get him to start playing!

• donboss's mum

YOU wrote:

I was the first UK player to download the game at aprox 11pm GMT on the 26th of June 2013 by switching to the Australian iTunes server and then changing back after download.

Sorry, NON BETA player.

• ✯ཥ༑ངਸཧཧབ✯

First player in the state of Kentucky

• Sebastian5367

First player in Delaware

• Bumblebee🐝

First person in my city. 😎

• FC St.Pauli

I just looted a cannoli...??!

Reply to this topic