Guam

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Guam
  • 4nick8r

Guess who has a close friend going on a mission trip to Guam this fall? He said he would be happy to build us a portal. Where will you spoof to next Sundance?

• Yoshi

No need to spoof anywhere else. Simply portal in the NWShadows for your protection needs. Contact your local representative to learn more about this limited-time offer!

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

Don’t listen to them. Are you a fan of Opossums, Mice, and all rodents that are nice? Well the Opussum Fan Club is just who you’re looking for! Portal us in! We protect what’s ours and we have complimentary cookies and some complimentary lemonade and iced tea at our disposal. Please apply now, while supplies last.

• Sundance

4nick8r wrote:

Guess who has a close friend going on a mission trip to Guam this fall? He said he would be happy to build us a portal. Where will you spoof to next Sundance?

What a coincidence, I have a friend going on a trip to Cape Verde this fall and then he’s hopping on a direct flight to Fiji. What are the odds?

• Treybo130

I like turtles.

• JEB

Guys, might I suggest a combat to the death at this point? :)

• Hillbilly Bob

This fella Yoshi just started using C4 on my bases. Anyone know what’s up with the little fella?

• Yoshi

I planted some bases in Little Rock near “hillbilly bob” and this fella Mad Bomber immediately set up on them! Must have been a coincidence 😂 whoops

• JEB

Do I have to start sending people to their rooms? :)

• Hillbilly Bob

Yoshi wrote:

I planted some bases in Little Rock near “hillbilly bob” and this fella Mad Bomber immediately set up on them! Must have been a coincidence 😂 whoops

I know nothing about that fella Mad Bomber or you. So if you have a problem with that fella keep your problem with him not me. I want nothing to do with it. I’m just trying to figure out this game.

• Sundance

Hillbilly Bob wrote:

Yoshi wrote:

I know nothing about that fella Mad Bomber or you. So if you have a problem with that fella keep your problem with him not me. I want nothing to do with it. I’m just trying to figure out this game.

Oh man this guy is not very good at hiding the fact that he has more accounts going than I do, and that’s saying something.

• Yoshi

Sundance wrote:

Hillbilly Bob wrote:

Yoshi wrote:

Oh man this guy is not very good at hiding the fact that he has more accounts going than I do, and that’s saying something.

Right on. Let’s crush him with the combined might of our top 25 accounts.

• Hillbilly Bob

I have no knowledge about this fella Mad Bomber.

• Sundance

Hillbilly Bob wrote:

I have my issues with the beer drinkers but at least they play the game with some thought and strategy. This guy is rough.

• JEB

I dunno ... I have run into him before. You run across a territory of his, if you take it and fight for it, he may well give up, and let ya have it. I don't, however, make it a habit of going after someone just to go after them, or target them specifically. I did that once, but it was for something I wanted. Once I got that, I've pretty much left him alone.

I actives however, are fair game. I wonder how many directorships would open up if all of the I actives just disappeared.

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

Hillbilly Bob wrote:

Nope. Lies. In this game, if you're near a player, or started where a player used to be, or have planted a base near them at any time in the past; then you are that player. In fact, there's really just one person playing; & we're all different personalities, completely unaware we reside in the same body.🙄🙄🙄

• JEB

So the person playing the game is just one massively schizoid player ... Uhmm ... wow.

• Yoshi

ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ wrote:

Hillbilly Bob wrote:

Nope. Lies. In this game, if you're near a player, or started where a player used to be, or have planted a base near them at any time in the past; then you are that player. In fact, there's really just one person playing; & we're all different personalities, completely unaware we reside in the same body.🙄🙄🙄

It’s not possible to prove that two players are the same person. Circumstantial evidence is the best we can do, and in this case it’s overwhelming. I don’t post accusations without doing my research. Even on the off chance that I’m wrong, this player is clearly aligned with mad bomber as I was set up on immediately after I planted. Very unusual behavior from someone who has bullied new/weaker players as long as I can remember.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Im here for a complementary stick of guam

Reply to this topic