“first” director

ForumsGeneral Discussion › “first” director
  • Treybo130

    What causes the game to reset territories and send out the “first director” notification? I’ve seen this several times over the years and got a few tonight.

  • Don Geologio

    Maverick reset.

  • Yoshi

    Rip mavpick 🙏

  • PINΞ͒SʘUP

    Maverick the Iceprick got banned lol

  • JEB

    Ok, only way I see it happening is if a player who was here at the start of the game, and never had some territories taken way, got banned, and removed. His territories revert back to fresh, and there ya go.

    MY theory, anyways ...

  • JEB

    I have seen some weirdness out in my neck of the woods. Long-time Beer Drinkers like LongLeafForever, and other players either gave up on my areas and left, or they left the game entirely, which would be unfortunate.

    I don't plan on leaving until the server blows up as a result of the social upheaval or DA VIRUSTH, as I call the BeerDrinkers Bug. :)

  • Yoshi

    JEB wrote:

    Ok, only way I see it happening is if a player who was here at the start of the game, and never had some territories taken way, got banned, and removed. His territories revert back to fresh, and there ya go.

    MY theory, anyways ...

    Right. When players reset, voluntarily or not, their directorships go to Open and then to the next on the leaderboard for that spot.

  • JEB

    ... and then the Birg come in and take us all over ... :)

  • Treybo130

    Oh the mighty Mav is gone? Does anyone know what happened?

  • Yoshi

    Treybo130 wrote:

    Oh the mighty Mav is gone? Does anyone know what happened?

    Yes

  • ł͒ʗΞƤł͒ʗƘ

    PINΞ͒SʘUP wrote:

    Maverick the Iceprick got banned lol

    Banned who got banned, liars everywhere🤫🤫

  • Yoshi

    ł͒ʗΞƤł͒ʗƘ wrote:

    PINΞ͒SʘUP wrote:

    Maverick the Iceprick got banned lol

    Banned who got banned, liars everywhere🤫🤫

    So you and mav both suddenly stop playing, at the same time. Then you both log back in, but only to reset, at the same time, 3 weeks later. Lmfao!

Reply to this topic

Please login to reply to this topic
[][]

©2018 MeanFreePath LLC