Conspiracy theories

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Conspiracy theories
  • ProtectiveDaddy

Eastcoast google boston false flag

• ProtectiveDaddy

It's not central government - as you should know being a yank your leader doesn't make any decisions........it's all those wheeler dealers in the congress and the CIA.

• ProtectiveDaddy

But having said all this if the world wasn't like that would it be better or worse.......I believe far worse, just like in the game in rl I push for fairness

• ProtectiveDaddy

Soz Seb I've had a smoke and my head is just racing.

• The Doctor

I think that candy crush game is going to turn everyone into zombies ive been talking against it and now my ipod has random messages from noone that say "why you no play candy crush?" Its kinda creepy

• dsd_spook

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Almost everything you believe or know is wrong like someone said earlier in thread education is what makes us believe.......it what we get taught or told and who tells us......you in America are worse than us Brits, everyday you swear an allegiance, from an early age your taught to trust your government.........but it doesn't matter what's real or what's not no one is every going to change it.

Not true any more. The pledge of allegiance has been taken out of most schools. I haven't said it in school since about 2nd grade.

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

somebody wrote:

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Almost everything you believe or know is wrong like someone said earlier in thread education is what makes us believe.......it what we get taught or told and who tells us......you in America are worse than us Brits, everyday you swear an allegiance, from an early age your taught to trust your government.........but it doesn't matter what's real or what's not no one is every going to change it.

Not true any more. The pledge of allegiance has been taken out of most schools. I haven't said it in school since about 2nd grade.

Also you don't have to say the pledge at school.... At least you don't have to at mine.

• EastCoastKing

People stereotype the u.s so goddam much, like its fcking North Korea down there or something. God I especially hate ignorant America haters who ignorantly say all Americans are ignorant. Some of my least favorite people. Sure the u.s has its problems but people blow it so out of proportion.

• EastCoastKing

CORPORATIONS ARE BAD AND ANYONE WHO HAS A BETTER JOB THEN ME IS A SHEEP!!!

• EastCoastKing

I'm not talking about anyone in perticular just had to get that off my chest lol

• ProtectiveDaddy

That's the 'illusion' us Brits are taught about Americans..............if we ever get shown stuff on tv about your schools it shows the boys and girls saying the allegiance, a big thing is also made about your military and patriotism.....I mean for us its queen and country etc. Americans are just like us matey......human beings, its more the side corporate side of America we can push into us here, how everything's bigger blah blah blah, life is just the same there as here same good same bad, only it seems get exaggerated more to us about your side.

• ProtectiveDaddy

See now over there is it a big thing all this FEMA stuff, and removing your 1st and 2nd amendments, because over here its made out it is.

• Mr. Baltimore

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Well this escalated rather quickly...

• TW_Support

The creators of this game and Turf Wars are actually makeing you carry out crimes for them, a hipnotic tone plays when you open the app for the first time to give them control over you. Every job you do in game, you actually do in real life but you don't know because you are asleep. The tone in some cases has made people pay large amounts of cash for things such as bribing the government, law enforcement, and the media. That's why you never hear of the crimes. And every turf you create is land nick now controls, every agent you have is part of his secret army, every in game wepon you buy is arming his army. The people who say they are quiting have found these things out and are being forced to work in the fields and mines.

• Ratchet

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

And the best til last.......the earth axis has actually moved. The changes in weather are not due to 'global warming' as global warming is a myth, it is actually the polar ice caps no longer sit at the top and the bottom of the earths axis the North Pole is now where mid Canada use to be. We no longer has a gentle spin, more of a rock and this is what causes the tsunami effect.

Similar events have been discovered to have happened every few hundred million years and the earths axis is predicted to have completely reversed two or three times.

• Sebastian5367

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

And the best til last.......the earth axis has actually moved. The changes in weather are not due to 'global warming' as global warming is a myth, it is actually the polar ice caps no longer sit at the top and the bottom of the earths axis the North Pole is now where mid Canada use to be. We no longer has a gentle spin, more of a rock and this is what causes the tsunami effect.

No offense to conservatives but this sounds like something a really smart conservative would come up with.

• Unknown

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

The holocaust didn't really happen.....it was not the nazis who killed all the Jews it was actually the Russians, at the start of the Second World War Russia actually occupied several parts of Poland and began mass genocide, it was only when the nazis turned against Russia that the nazis found mass graves........

Buuuuuuullllllshit. Germany and Russia split Poland in half at the beginning of WWII

• Sebastian5367

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Or the top 20 players in this game are Meanfreepath employees and by spending their free tib they are actively encouraging everyone else to spend to try to catch up making them millions..................and Havoc is Nick.........made that one up as well

Now that one must be true

Definetaly

• Sebastian5367

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Soz Seb I've had a smoke and my head is just racing.

Thanks these are great and very interesting PD

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Sorry to jump this thread...........I am mel Gibson in conspiracy theory matey.

I was totally picturing you as him while reading this thread lol. Nice

• ℱüℕ6754

Ratchet wrote:

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Similar events have been discovered to have happened every few hundred million years and the earths axis is predicted to have completely reversed two or three times.

Yes but the magnetic North and south poles were reversed, not the geographic one. The geographic North Pole goes in circles of 10m as the earth wobbles on its axis.

• PRIDE

EastCoastKing wrote:

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

America did carry out both the September 11 attacks and the recent marathon bombing itself.......or a breakway sector of the CIA did.........these are referred to as false flag attacks within the US

If you actually believe that your my real life enemy

I've actually heard strong arguments in the podcast "The Joe Rogan Experience" where he tries to imply that it was a false attack.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Cap'n Crunch wrote:

No GreenMan? They must have gotten him...

I'm here. I'm just not seeing alot of theories. Most of these are facts.

Reply to this topic