Grows close
    So pros grows pros
    Shows hos
    Whose hose suppose goes
    Prose froze those so-sos
    Expose no clothes shows
    Those lows goes so
    Hos knows pesos

As it turns out dignity is way overrated and self respect is a metaphor for consumerism. Enjoy a splendid evening.

• Christymesa

I want whatever he’s having

• 4nick8r

Christymesa wrote:

I was going to serve a nice glass of STFU. I’ll pour you a beer instead. 🍻

• Toothbrush Bum

Christymesa wrote:

That evening I only had inspiration, Peru, and cannibis (Purple Gorilla strain). The inspiration is really what youre after here.

• Toothbrush Bum

4nick8r wrote:

Christymesa wrote:

I was going to serve a nice glass of STFU. I’ll pour you a beer instead. 🍻

And you, sir, I would tip quite well. The key is to allow awareness that you held your tongue, which you did. Dont destroy the art trying to steal some shine, thats ho shit. You made the correct choice $100

• WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

Tips would be nice. Especially for kids who like to ride bicycles through the mud when taking the long way to school.

• Fleece Gate 8

WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ wrote:

Tips would be nice. Especially for kids who like to ride bicycles through the mud when taking the long way to school.

Wear a helmet, protect the antenna, quit school and learn welding. Leave society behind, burn the bridges (cut out the media). Manifest happiness for yourself on your own terms by your own rules. Strive for a sovereign mind, with original thought. If its too late for you, sacrifice as much as possible for another who still has a chance

Reply to this topic