I own outer space ‘du jure’

ForumsGeneral Discussion › I own outer space ‘du jure’
  • Toothbrush Bum

Freshly emerged from the sea of dog feces, I stopped for a second and thought to myself “the mailman is surely out to get me”. While pondering my next moves if i was in his shoes, I unlocked the door and stepped into the lobby. Within, I was at once distracted by the thinly veiled feng shui. Roosters must live here I mumbled loud enough for my companion to hear. (I might as well face it. I mostly talk to myself. My companion just happens to occasionally interject.) No response, likely overwhelmed by the roosterish feng shui. Wait a minute, mushrooms now

• 🎃🧠

One time i had shoes too

• WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

Shoes? Personally I like bare feet.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Lol i like me way more than you do

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ wrote:

Shoes? Personally I like bare feet.

Gasp. Keep yer fetishes away from my prayer thread!

• WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

Sorry you’re not keen on my foot fetish. My other fetish is eating dead birds. How do you feel about that one?

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ wrote:

Sorry you’re not keen on my foot fetish. My other fetish is eating dead birds. How do you feel about that one?

My first though is not to trust the pharmacy over herbs.. my second thought is- make sure this one isnt in love... generally i go with thinking over feeling, but if I feel anything when i hear “eating dead birds” I feel pride for the stencil ive adopted depicting a dead bird. Its great.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I feel famous, Warren Haynes, you are now my mule. Dont fight it, this is the paranoia cycle of life in GS (this is how it works, you associate with mulement then you either let out eee-haw or ahit out a mysterious balloon). I no longer feel famous, but that was only like 12 seconds so I’ll be back! Mwahahahaha!!

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

🎃🧠 wrote:

One time i had shoes too

Lost shoes to the sea of dog feces many a times. Soon Ill have my revenge!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!

Reply to this topic