ForumsGeneral Discussion › No event...
  • ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

But Merry Christmas anyway.🎄🙂

• Christymesa

Merry Christmas

• 4nick8r

Merry Christmas to anyone still playing

• ℻ Machine

Support messaged me back. Seems they no longer care about the game.
    “Due to limited response to last years’ holiday event, they will no longer be held. Thank you for your understanding.”

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

What a load of bs.💩🤢

• Dogman

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• 4nick8r

☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

• 🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟

Beginning of the end?

• Dogman

🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟 wrote:

Beginning of the end?

Probably

• RΛINDᎧG

Dogman wrote:

🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟 wrote:

Beginning of the end?

Probably

It’s been near the end of the road in this game for the past few years.

• Christymesa

℻ Machine wrote:

Support messaged me back. Seems they no longer care about the game.“Due to limited response to last years’ holiday event, they will no longer be held. Thank you for your understanding.”

Whaaaaa
    Well I was on an airplane for most of it.

• Yoshi

chronicnutz wrote:

Go to turf wars they have at least 3 events a year.

And with 3 events it is still impossible to catch up to the bigger players. I know it’s not difficult to become a ranger. But is that fun? I want to build my own empire, not jump on someone else’s bandwagon. Either way, max cap skill costs like $200. Lol. Both games are pay to win, but you need to pay hundreds if not thousands to even compete in tw.

• Dogman

chronicnutz wrote:

Nope. Punching codes and taking forever to hop anywhere.

• Dogman

Yoshi wrote:

chronicnutz wrote:

And with 3 events it is still impossible to catch up to the bigger players. I know it’s not difficult to become a ranger. But is that fun? I want to build my own empire, not jump on someone else’s bandwagon. Either way, max cap skill costs like $200. Lol. Both games are pay to win, but you need to pay hundreds if not thousands to even compete in tw.

I’ve spent a little bit on GS in the past but even without that I could’ve gotten to the same spot without.

• 🎼ma🤰non🚫troppo🌴

Yoshi wrote:

chronicnutz wrote:

I didn’t pay much to reach the 3 million influence mark

• Yoshi

But did you win? 😜

• Yoshi

chronicnutz wrote:

How long do you think this game will last if events are done. So even if you get new players they can’t catch up weapons wise. Is there a place for small players here?

I gained a whopping 65 mob last week on tw. Even without an event, I guarantee you can gain at least that many MP7s and riot vests, build that many agents and build the income to support them. The only issue is those agents would have 78/75 att/def vs 93/95 with xm8s.

• Christymesa

Considering GS was touted as replacing TW (so I jumped to GS) it really didn’t happen / go the way they anticipated

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

Yoshi wrote:

chronicnutz wrote:

How long do you think this game will last if events are done. So even if you get new players they can’t catch up weapons wise. Is there a place for small players here?

I gained a whopping 65 mob last week on tw. Even without an event, I guarantee you can gain at least that many MP7s and riot vests, build that many agents and build the income to support them. The only issue is those agents would have 78/75 att/def vs 93/95 with xm8s.

You could catch up with the biggest players here within 2 years, with events, without spending. Without events (XMIs), new players will never catch up. The least they could do is make XM8s always available.

• Yoshi

ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ wrote:

Yoshi wrote:

chronicnutz wrote:

You could catch up with the biggest players here within 2 years, with events, without spending. Without events (XMIs), new players will never catch up. The least they could do is make XM8s always available.

Agreed. Just making the point that it’s still easier to grow here than on tw, even if you are a spender.

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

I know. It's definitely easier to grow here. Sorry - Was quoting chronicnutz. Messed up, & accidentally quoted whole thing.🤦‍♂️

• 4nick8r

Christymesa wrote:

Considering GS was touted as replacing TW (so I jumped to GS) it really didn’t happen / go the way they anticipated

They had some growing pains that pissed of some of TW’s big spenders right off the bat. Turned off a chunk of the TW crowd. That hurt their numbers.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

This game is ok, especially for a free cell phone game.

Its closer to perfect than TW. Its not perfect yet. I hope a remake is on the table

In ideal form, this game would provide more balance to Europeans, Africans, South Americans and Asians.
    Sure they gave Europe Germany for tib/growth, but that pales in comparison to the US.

C4 was hugely controversial. I loved it. Not for the controversy just for being able to hit bases anywhere. Anyone could get wiped out, anyone. It was just way to common and OP while they made guns crazy expensive.

Pricing. Tib is easy to get, so why buy it, right? Imagine if 1 tib cost 1 penny. I think id have bought quite a bit, as would many others. Sometimes rubbing pennies together is the way forward.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

*each country should have its own gerrymandering and tib sources. If gerrymandering doesnt exist, draw some over the legal map for them. Having international competition is good.

Reply to this topic