The QB show

ForumsGeneral Discussion › The QB show
  • ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

1st up Deshaun Watson. You cheap tiny cock slut. You go to therapy, you pay the bill. Regular white guy shit over in Houston.

Next up Carson Wentz. Not mentally tough enough for Philly. Dont worry he has been traded to bible camp. Hes a good girl, just needs to move past the bullying he received from grandma last season.

Last but not least Nick Foles. I have no comment.

Ok well that wraps up another enlightening therapy session. Back to your regular scheduled commercials.

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

1st up Deshaun Watson. You cheap tiny cock slut. You go to therapy, you pay the bill. Regular white guy shit over in Houston.

Next up Carson Wentz. Not mentally tough enough for Philly. Dont worry he has been traded to bible camp. Hes a good girl, just needs to move past the bullying he received from grandma last season.

Last but not least Nick Foles. I have no comment.

Ok well that wraps up another enlightening therapy session. Back to your regular scheduled commercials.

Not easy to be a player in philly

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

PINΞ͒SʘUP wrote:

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

1st up Deshaun Watson..... Back to your regular scheduled commercials.

Not easy to be a player in philly

Gasp! Talking!
    I thought was the only one. Anywho, yeah Philly is tough on athletes. Gotta be thoroughly tough to rep us tho. No Carson Wentz shit allowed. He misses the little house on the prarie awwww. He actually threw games last year. He is like Pete Rose except all Jesus’d up. Ban him from the game! How i know he threw games? Watch his remarkable turnaround this season. Thats how. QBs are taking power from GMs! Crazy!

How bout Devonta? Not since the good ol days (2017) have we had a receiver with two hands and two eyes (for depth perception). Amazing.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Back by unpopular demand, the QB show by DeadBirds. So a bunch of tossers just got drafted and they toss pigskins. Great now the british audience should be entralled...

1. Lawrence is a huge pigskin pervert. He can spin it with the best of pigskin tossers.
    2. Wilson is an actual mormon. Talk about pervert. He loves golden goat statues. Surely.
    3. Lance is Wentz 2.0. He’s back and he’s black. Fortunately San Francisco is too weird to notice how outta place he is. They’ve attempted to rework the faulty mental-tougness-o-meter but we shall see.
    4. Jones was a great pick for fellow villain Bill Belly-chick. What a fella. Put the cameras on the Eagles, the... Bengals (?) and now back to the toilets. “Mac” is able to mouthpiece it home all day long. He is a mac daddy, its only coincidence his jesus name isnt Mac.
    5. Fields Fell a little during the draft cause of his hair. Its super non-aerodynamic. Big question is how much does too much hair impact a tosser?

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

6.oops switch Jones and Fields and moving on with another beer...
    7. Trask is basically just gonna get abused physic ally and mentally by tom brady. The hope here is that they can repeat the success of trading Jimmy Garrappolo to some other hapless squad.
    8. Mond. Well, KirkCousins isthe secondbest QB of all time.... at making money he doesnt deserve (shoutout Sam Bradford the supervillain). Great opportunity to learn from...Cousin’s agent.
    9. Mills is mad Philly didnt take him. He wanted to hook the homie Mills up with a jersey for life. Suit yourself youre not even named Jalen!!... so.... burp.
    10. Book... well when he gets picked off, the top Wanker (not tosser) in the building gets to say ‘read him like a book’ Maw. Haw. Haw. (Chris Collinsworth was recently elected as Satan down in Babylon, congrats!)

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

And we have it wow. Days old analysis straight from the source of the fart. You lucky, lucky british ones. Yes, count yourself lucky that I am an Americano and not your comrade. For I make a truly shitty comrade but a truly excellent Americano. “Piece”.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

YOU wrote:

And we have it wow. Days old analysis straight from the source of the fart. You lucky, lucky british ones. Yes, count yourself lucky that I am an Americano and not your comrade. For I make a truly shitty comrade but a truly excellent Americano. “Piece”.

Plus, just imagine if i talked about “football” instead mwahahahaha

Reply to this topic