Birthday event?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Birthday event?
  • MrBane

Does anyone here think there is going to be a birthdayevent with 8times loot?

• Yoshi

Since December 2015, there has been a Christmas event and an anniversary event, except for the 2019 (6th) anniversary and this past Christmas.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Why celebrate an unloved anniversary? Just get drunk instead. Why celebrate Pagan Saturnalia? Because the Romans wanted to keep the land they conquered and reinvented Christmas to placate them, incorporating their pagan traditions into the actual Christmas. Again, just get drunk instead. Yeah, take my advice, and you, too can become a holy bum just like me.

• 🎼ma🤰non🚫troppo🌴

I was hoping to replenish my warehouses to 20k but then again they aren’t real warehouses

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

🎼ma🤰non🚫troppo🌴 wrote:

I was hoping to replenish my warehouses to 20k but then again they aren’t real warehouses

Well, if you subscribe to the philosophy of “illusions of grandeur”, then theyre as real as youd ever need them to be, unless you wanna drive forklift. If you get good at this philosophy, you can even commit industrial sabotage without even realizing! So much fun

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

I don't have high hopes for an event.😞

• 🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟

I just really hope they didn’t end events altogether

Reply to this topic