Announcement on Events!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Announcement on Events!
  • ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I, eating dead birds, having now controlled the masses, decree that there shall be no more events or holidays. They interfere with the assimilation programs I’ve planned. This is for your own benefit. That is all. Mwahahahaha!!

• 🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟

Since there are (likely) no more events in GS, should they make XM8’s always available so that new players can catch up with veteran players (MP7’s, the only weapon that comes close, are hopelessly rare)… or should we make XM8s an exclusive legacy item for those of us who played in this game’s early years? I’m curious about what the community is thinking at this point as the holidays are fast approaching

• Yoshi

🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟 wrote:

Since there are (likely) no more events in GS, should they make XM8’s always available so that new players can catch up with veteran players (MP7’s, the only weapon that comes close, are hopelessly rare)… or should we make XM8s an exclusive legacy item for those of us who played in this game’s early years? I’m curious about what the community is thinking at this point as the holidays are fast approaching

Likely an irrelevant question since there seems to be no more dev support for the game. I think they should make XM8s available at all times. Let us grow and fight. But make them less common to make up for increased availability. Otherwise, I’d have a million XM8s before you could even say “chairman.”

Reply to this topic