FaceBook

ForumsGeneral Discussion › FaceBook
  • Herp

How many hours a day do you spend on FaceBook?

• 4nick8r

0. I'm waiting for that fad to pass.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

4nick8r wrote:

0. I'm waiting for that fad to pass.

👆👆👆👆

• dsd_spook

I got rid of mine. It's a good way to keep in touch with a few people, but after a while it just turns into a drama fest

• SLiNKY

.5 at the most. Don't see the need to spent any more than that.

• Spinna

A little off topic, but since FB as become so huge it kinda takes the fun out of high school reunions. I no longer have the need to see who is sucking at life, or the chance to rub in how awsome I'm doing.

• sebriah

My 10 year reunion is scheduled for this November. Kinda curious to see what it's going to be like since FB came out our freshman year of college.

• тʊʀғᵃ

I use facebook about once a week, and for about five minutes each time. I hate the site with a passion, the only reason I keep it is that I have a few international friends I keep in contact with on it.

• Ratchet

I have a buddy that posts a shit ton of articles, political, interesting, science, off the wall. So I scroll through the news feed everyday and get caught up with what's going on.

• 🎀Bella

Agreed about the 10 year reunion. Mine is this August & I mean, I already know who got married, who has kids, who got fat, who got divorced, who turned into a Jesus-freak, who is 28 & still delivering pizzas & waiting on that rockstar big break like when he was 18.

• Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏

My Facebook is filled with either car pictures or car memes...

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Like once a month or two. My family's random comments about my life annoys me. I mean why does my aunt, i haven't seen in years, have a open forum to tell me she likes my Hawaii vacation photos i didnt even post of myself? Creepy.

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

Spinna wrote:

A little off topic, but since FB as become so huge it kinda takes the fun out of high school reunions. I no longer have the need to see who is sucking at life, or the chance to rub in how awsome I'm doing.

Reply to this topic