We deserve a 10 year !!!!!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › We deserve a 10 year !!!!!
  • ཇ༨པ༉རབས

Can we please get a bonus loot week to celebrate all us that stuck around? I don’t think thats to much to ask?

• Picnic Thief

How many actually stuck around? I’ve done practically nothing in 3 years and I’m still in the top 40 for influence lol

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

I agree, Eluzion. But I don't think it matters to them. 🤞🤞🤞, though. I would play more during the events.

• 🎼ma🤰non🚫troppo🌴

Maybe if we all banded together and message support both here and on TW they will do it? Because 10 years is a huge milestone! I really miss the rush of doing lots of jobs/scanning quickly (and the associated ache in my hands). Also I think adding new levels would be a great way to celebrate, shouldn’t be too difficult to add those into the code

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

Wow….. at this point what are we even doing here?

• 🐟🐠Ⓕⓘ$⃝ⓗⓨ🐡Ⓐⓝⓕⓨ🐠🐟

ཇ༨པ༉རབས wrote:

Came back to check on things. Looks like there’s no reward for sticking to this for a decade (except for the last line of my comment).

All of you should go play something else because, as you’ve said, it’s a waste of time considering how dead it is ☠️ 💀⚰️

Happy 10 years! 🎊👏🏻🪦

• Joey Donuts

ཇ༨པ༉རབས wrote:

Crazy it’s been 10 years. I agree, totally lost me on here. Very boring now. Just check in to collect and see how many times sparrow has Attacked me. Lol.
    Hope you all are well IRL. 🤘🏼

• PINΞ͒SʘUP

Joey Donuts wrote:

ཇ༨པ༉རབས wrote:

Crazy it’s been 10 years. I agree, totally lost me on here. Very boring now. Just check in to collect and see how many times sparrow has Attacked me. Lol. Hope you all are well IRL. 🤘🏼

There’s still life don’t worry redsox is back

Reply to this topic