Xp disputes-what number is over kill

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Xp disputes-what number is over kill
  • 💫Midgard💫

When disputing for xp what would be considered ok and poor form I'm in a message debate and though I'd get others views. Is 3-5 just xping ok or would you say unlimited ?

• EastCoastKing

Really it all depends on how the person your hitting takes it, noone should have a problem with 3, maybe 5. I would say the majority would ask if your targeting them if you hit them until they're in the ER. But it probobly wouldnt go farther then them asking if your targeting and you saying no. But yea it really depends on the person your hitting.

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

What's the problem? It's XP, simple as that. I get hit regularly by the same people. No biggie.

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

↜ཇ۷༏།₆⁶₆བཫཇས✞ wrote:

What's the problem? It's XP, simple as that. I get hit regularly by the same people. No biggie.

I agree

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

I've been hitting a lot of the same people resently by accident. I'm going by level right now cuz the higher the level the more xp you get. I need to stop hitting the same people though :/ I'm sorry to anyone that I've been excessively hitting.

• Bruenor

I had someone with 300 agents hit me for XP earlier...
    Felt so random... Left themmessage, then realized what it was, then deleted it :P hahahaha

• 💫Midgard💫

I agree , in short been hiting similar mobs 5-7 times its just xp but think they took personal and got a bit up set, was curious what others thought

• Picnic Thief

If I'm getting good cash of them, I hit till one of us is in ER, otherwise I limit it to a few, 3 or 4 maybe. I just try and vary targets a lot rather than worry about holding back.

• 💫King Leonidas💫

Please remember this is a "war" game . If you don't like be hit play something else or jog on .

• Carpenter

King Leonidas wrote:

Please remember this is a "war" game . If you don't like be hit play something else or jog on .

Exactly.
    I say send them to the ER if you're getting good money and/or XP.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

I say live and let live. There's like a thousand guys on the list. I hit once down the list, or i just get upgrades and items.

• Treybo130

I hate that my fight stats are in losing favor, but screw it. I prefer losing disputes over getting my bases capped.

Reply to this topic