Temporary errors lasting longer than usual

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Temporary errors lasting longer than usual
  • 🎼ma🤰non🚫troppo🌴

My most recent base upgrades haven’t been updating, and starting about 2-3 hours ago I’ve been getting a “temporary error when trying to create your turf” when building a new base. Thought it would go away quickly like it always has but it didn’t this time. I’m also unable to check the details of my bases whose upgrades should have completed building, getting “Error HTTP#500.” There are 121s that should probably be 301s or 361s by now in my base list. I can still scan, do jobs, and fight OK though. Anybody else running into this? Going to send Support a message tomorrow if things don’t resolve when I wake up

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Supportspit, a noun
    Were muted or turned down
    The servers split town
    Guess ill see ya around
    Meanwhile in San Francisco
    Outta style, spotted at a disco
    Lookin all Polka dotted
    Complete with the accordion
    Folks what the blood clotted
    Bills not affordin em
    Revenge of the bird he hacked back
    Challenge by a nerd who spat ‘cwack’
    Attack click clack rack wielded like a tic tac they shielded an stood back in fact unpacked his mac left no slack they shaky track smacked while the kids sat an snacked.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Temporary errors lasting longer than usual
    scary wearers blasting stronger than musical
    Spit drip sunray shines like jewel
    Wonder why he do it standin besides a pool
    Say whatever comes to mind filter free drool
    So cool, they told him quit it like school
    Go entrepreneurial dont go full mule
    Stupid fool he never followed like a rule
    Mouthpiece a tool bama said roll tide yule
    How he spin his tale wool by the spool

• 🎼ma🤰non🚫troppo🌴

Sent Support another message. My theory is that it affects larger accounts more heavily, as a player who is a bit smaller than me is capping about 2-8 bases from me every time a window becomes available for me to plant again. I’m able to refresh base upgrade construction for maybe 1-5 bases before it locks out again which isn’t enough to recuperate from the lost influence, and I just found out I can’t cap other bases with full upgrades to quickly gain it back, especially in small/dense/high income areas. I can acquire pins in low-density areas without any problems, but that just isn’t my playing style.

• 🎼ma🤰non🚫troppo🌴

Though both the forces of creation and destruction are slow, it still isn’t very fair for larger players, so if these errors continue for too long (we’re talking weeks or months), I may consider retiring. Regardless of what happens, I’m proud of how far I’ve come. Not many have stuck around long enough to amass 20k+ workers. I’ll make a separate post if I decide to retire and perhaps add a link to a screenshot I took when me and XERO were both in the 5 million influence club simultaneously - the purpose is to give any new players who join this aging game some hope and motivation

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I hadnt been building much, but yeah this is impacting me too. Upgrades not updating on map, No notifications that theyre complete. Games in bad shape. First tap zoom, now broken upgrades. We wont make it to the year the game is supposed to begin at this rate. Sad, was the best app game I knew about.

• Joey Donuts

Agreed on all fronts. Slow upgrades, timeouts when building or tearing, map refresh slow, creation circle sometimes won’t even load. And yes that tap zoom is a nuisance. I think the devs gave up on this a few years ago, and I keep expecting it to not be here one day. When that day comes, it will be sad. I too agree it is one of the best app games out there. I haven’t stuck with any game this long. I will always have fond memories from here. The camaraderie, the bitter rivalry, dropping pins wherever I’ve traveled around the world, my foes snapping them up and wiping me out of the area. Lol. I wish you all the best IRL.

• Don Geologio

Joey you nailed it! Hope the servers keep up for years and years but if not … it was surreal.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Everyone leave a 5/5 review for GS. Theres not many reviews, so it should be easy to push it up the ranks. If you dont think that THIS game is 5/5, do it for the genre, so developers know there is untapped (pun intended) potential in this space and would be more likely to try again.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

YOU wrote:

Everyone leave a 5/5 review for GS. Theres not many reviews, so it should be easy to push it up the ranks. If you dont think that THIS game is 5/5, do it for the genre, so developers know there is untapped (pun intended) potential in this space and would be more likely to try again.

To do it, look up global supremacy in your app store app and click to leave a review there.

• Joey Donuts

That’s a good idea EDB. Maybe it will spark new blood in here and renew the devs interest.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Joey Donuts wrote:

That’s a good idea EDB. Maybe it will spark new blood in here and renew the devs interest.

Just submitted mine

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Joey Donuts wrote:

At very least, it will help show the potential of GPS based gaming apps.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

I wonder what the hells going on, the app went dropped down to a 2.9 rating since yesterday & lost a review it use to have 36.
    So the rating has degraded and Idk why but my review didn’t make it up 🤷🏻‍♂️

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Id like to thank all my secret admirers that do the opposite of what I say. Check in daily just to hate it lol. sorrowhack, touch of death, brush your breath, I forgot the other guys name, monkeyhands muler, the guys counting numbers over there, I think beer drinkers dont like me too. Lol pretty much everyone left whos active you know who you are.

• Yoshi

Never got into TW like I did this. It was the better game and the TW player base wrote it off too quickly. Not pay to play, no data entry, I quit. The warehouse bug didn’t help either. I don’t seem to be able to rate the app. I must have done it before 🤷‍♂️

Reply to this topic