GS on Android??

Forums โ€บ General Discussion โ€บ GS on Android??
  • IZBEAST3

Do you guys think GS will ever be on android?

• dsd_spook

tw isn't even on android yet. I'm not saying never, but I certainly wouldn't hold your breath

• ๐Ÿ”ฅace๐Ÿ”ฅ

Nevaaaaa!

• Wolfโ›ต๏ธLarsen

Just look at TW... Nope!

• ษ…ษญษญMแ—…Nะฏ

Why not? It would make the market so much bigger

• โ˜ฆส‚aฦ€ฤญฦžแต—แตกโ˜ฆ

According to the Dev team, and others, GS will be available to download on Android, Tuesday.๐Ÿ‘

• dsd_spook

NooYah wrote:

โ˜ฆส‚aฦ€ฤญฦžแต—แตกโ˜ฆ wrote:

According to the Dev team, and others, GS will be available to download on Android, Tuesday.๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ Tuesday's the day :)

Oh wowzer. Not what I was expecting

• โˆ†เฝžษžษตฦˆ ส‚สŠษตแƒษตษณโ…‡ัต

Dev team just told me that they would announce an Android port well before it happened. So for now, no love for the Android.

• ๐Ÿ”ฅโ„˜เฝžุนฯฎฯฎแƒงโŒ–แƒชึ…แƒง๐Ÿ”ฅ

Idk well it would work anyways, two different map systems.

• HARDHITTA

Nick should release TW and GS for the android platform so that I can throw this old iPod away and play on my galaxy note II. If nick really wanted to make money he would make a android version for both games. Doesn't he know that more people buy android than apple? Nick don't you read the tech news? Samsung has blown apple away in sales of smart phones. Just saying.

• แฐแŽกแŒแŽขแŽชแž

NooYah wrote:

HARDHITTA wrote:

Nick should release TW and GS for the android platform so that I can throw this old iPod away and play on ......s. Just saying.

But, here's the thing. Android sells more units because they're always throwing out bold design concepts that everybody rushes to buy, but once they buy it, they realize its not very capable. So Androids might sell more, but those who own them don't stick with them as long. My mom has gone thru 3 android phones in the past 2 years, whereas I had my iDevice for 4 years now, same one, albeit my recent switch to iPhone from iTouch.

I have had my android phone since before the iPhone 4 came out. With the release of the iPhone 5, Apple still does not have a phone that is comparable to the three year old phone that I have now. The only reason that I am here is because I have an iPad that I use instead of a laptop.

• โ…‰โ…‡โ…†โ…ˆ เฝซเฝฌเฝฆเฝ–ฯฏเฝ เฝชเฝ„ฦ™เคฝ

Most of our usernames would be incompatible on Android devices

• โ™ โ™šโ„ณโ„›. โ„ฌโ™šโ™ 

โ…‰โ…‡โ…†โ…ˆ เฝซเฝฌเฝฆเฝ–ฯฏเฝ เฝชเฝ„ฦ™เคฝ wrote:

Most of our usernames would be incompatible on Android devices

Haha dumbasses can't see emojis lol ๐Ÿ”ฅโ›ฝ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿบโœ‚๐Ÿ‘†โ™ ๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ˜‰โœŠ๐ŸบโœŠ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ™‹๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘“๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โœŠ

Reply to this topic