Is Groundhog Day pointless?

Forums › General Discussion › Is Groundhog Day pointless?
  • 🎼ma🤰non🚫troppo🌴

I’m thinking it’s one of the most pointless holidays on my calendar - just let nature take its course

• ΞBΞN͒ΞZΞЯ

Dems dere gewwwwd eatin.
    Now i knows me a gewwwd hollow day when i sees one. I snare me one a dem dere dirt beavers and run em through like a shoe. Slice is belly up and keep dem entrails safe in yer handy walmart bag. Youll be wanted them next time yer cat fishin or makin an offerin to yer gawd. Den you grab yer banjo and serenade dat dirt beaver to a sweet marinade. Rub yer sticks together have a good ol BBQ right next to yer tub and have a warm bath. Now I know howa live me a gewwwwwwd life dere. Got me a squirrell for dessert too. Dem kids gone fell logs on the dawg when dey see dis groundhogs day feast. Now back to werk, jerk. Dirt beaver jerky can be made by puttin some prime cuts under yer pillow fer a few nights. Dat derea a protein pro tip

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

No no no, its all about punk scrawny phil. He’s a celebrity rodent, but NY instead of LA. NY got some big ass rodents. Punk scrawny phil is the leader of all east coast rodents and deserves his minute in the sun. He apparently has celestial powers that can determine how radiation emitted from the sun impacts the climate on earth. I wouldnt mess with a magical celebrity punk. Now Thanksgiving, and turkeys, we already know. That’s a holiday you gotta take 100% seriously. We all know the threat is very real. The turkeys are coming. You dont want the mad turkey flu scaring babies with vaccines again.

Reply to this topic