No agents

ForumsGeneral Discussion › No agents
  • Dream Killer

My reward for two days of screen tapping.... Not a single agent.
    It's comical just how bad this game is. The money you need to spend to be in the top 100 is huge.
    To think TW is being killed off for this. My advice is don't.

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

I haven't spent at all, and I am having an excellent time. Just wait, over time the algorithms will take care of you.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

ᏰลอᏰεαη wrote:

I haven't spent at all, and I am having an excellent time. Just wait, over time the algorithms will take care of you.

Unless theres an anomaly....

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

ᏰลอᏰεαη wrote:

Unless theres an anomaly....

Variances correct themselves over time. He should be getting ~15-25 armories per day if he is doing it right and using all his stam on tier 1. Soon enough he'll have some 35 armory days that'll even his average out.
    Anomalies happen but iron out with repetition. That's why I always scan with above 15 stam at a time.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Cant argue with your conclusion. Over time minor anomalies with figure themselves out and if not humans won't exist anymore.

• Spinna

My scanning is odd too. I generally use all my stam in tier one and rarely get any armories. Although every once in a while ill scan on tier one an get like 9-11 resources per green circle. And 2-3 armories/command centers per orange. But it's rare that I'm getting those kind of return rates. Nevertheless I do like the game.

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

Spinna wrote:

My scanning is odd too. I generally use all my stam in tier one and rarely get any armories. Although every once in a while ill scan on tier one an get like 9-11 resources per green circle. And 2-3 armories/command centers per orange. But it's rare that I'm getting those kind of return rates. Nevertheless I do like the game.

Next time you get that result remember the place! I found a base scan like that and it has given me a consistent output like that for 6 hours now.

• Spinna

It doesn't seem to be occurring in a specific area. Rather, when I go to my moms house( about 10 miles from where i live) and then come back home I will get better results for an hour or two.

• The Saw

Complaining in public forums has been proven to lower your scanning results by 90%. Weird. Side note, I pulled a Private Security and a Recruiting Center with just 3 Tier 3 scans an hour ago. This game rocks.

• ⚡Ƭعㅆ℘عʂϮ⚡★Ꮜ͢ℕ

The Saw wrote:

Complaining in public forums has been proven to lower your scanning results by 90%. Weird. Side note, I pulled a Private Security and a Recruiting Center with just 3 Tier 3 scans an hour ago. This game rocks.

I definitely think tier 3 is better for agents. After all, there's two items that grant 2-3 agents each in tier 3

• Guywithagun

Spinna wrote:

It doesn't seem to be occurring in a specific area. Rather, when I go to my moms house( about 10 miles from where i live) and then come back home I will get better results for an hour or two.

Is it possible threre is a set amount of "good" loot you can get in a certain area in a certain amount of time and if you exceed that then you get drastically lowered chances of getting the "good" loot? Just a theory I would appreciate a concrete answer though that way I actually know what I'm saying not spouting off possibilities.

• Guywithagun

There*

• •REZ•

Dream Killer wrote:

My reward for two days of screen tapping.... Not a single agent.It's comical just how bad this game is. The money you need to spend to be in the top 100 is huge. To think TW is being killed off for this. My advice is don't.

I have spent zero dollars for this game, and I am doing good. You just got to upgrade certain stat boosts, and scanning areas. After doing so, I started getting awesome upgrades. Hope this helps you.

Reply to this topic