How many players are around you?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › How many players are around you?
  • 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

How many players have bases around yours?

It's so quite and I'm enjoying the freedom for now but there's only one other player around me

How many are around you?

Are you enjoying the quite time?

Or are you ready for the craziness of an all out war

• €afe Racer ^

I have seen 2 other players around 20 miles in oposite directions, London looks busy though

• Dunlap2041

Many in OHIO

• Ruffelz11

Dunlap2041 wrote:

Many in OHIO

Yup! 👍👍👍

• RARE

None

• ℱüℕ6754

1. Just me and him in the whole country

• benny da boss

I have a few players around me, most of them I've known for years now.

• The Doctor

About four or five including myself

• Bruenor

The Doctor wrote:

Holy Fk!!!
    How does this game progress? Can you plant on the moon? Mars? What about the Medusa Cascade??

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Bruenor wrote:

The Doctor wrote:

Holy Fk!!! How does this game progress? Can you plant on the moon? Mars? What about the Medusa Cascade??

It's doesnt let you cap as far as Gallifrey. But anywhere on earth between 3000bc-100,000,000 ad seems to work. However it may go even farther. It all depends on the tardis...

• SLiNKY

Me and my buddy that's it

• sebriah

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Bruenor wrote:

The Doctor wrote:

Holy Fk!!! How does this game progress? Can you plant on the moon? Mars? What about the Medusa Cascade??

It's doesnt let you cap as far as Gallifrey. But anywhere on earth between 3000bc-100,000,000 ad seems to work. However it may go even farther. It all depends on the tardis...

Just earth? Seems like a bollocks tardis and more like H.G. Wells' time machine.

• Guywithagun

Just me, myself, and I......................forever alone 😭😂 no in all liklihood someone will likely download the app sooner or later.......hopefully sooner.

• Stunna

There's about 20-30 people playing in Hawaii

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

If you want more people to play this game one of the best things you can do is to rate the game positively and to write a review talking about the things you like in the game.
    I'm not sure, but I think ratings are a component into where a game is ranked in iTunes. I checked a few days ago and GS was ranked 230th in the strategy category. We really need to at least be in the top 50 to have a "great noob rush." That would definitely help fill the map.

• Dunlap2041

Bruenor wrote:

The Doctor wrote:

Mars yes... I am director of it. If you don't believe me look at my profile. 😎

• Cupcake_27

1. Me, Myself, and I

• ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー

Pretty empty where I am but, correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't tw like this too at first? It'll fill up quickly, so ill stay.

• Sentinel

I've got spinna and ✨🎣BASSMASTER✨🎣 near me and That's about it .

• kreatur84

No one I'm alone. I will hop to other states to see if I'm alone in whole Germany 🙉🙉🙉🙉

• kreatur84

But hopping takes to long to finish upgrades

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

4 people are in my area and 3 of them I know in RL😎

• ⚡Ƭعㅆ℘عʂϮ⚡★Ꮜ͢ℕ

4 or 5 people in my area. No war so far tho

• BakedBananas

I'm all alone in Malaysia - sob, sob. Someone dropped in one day and left two bases and left, but they are too far to reach. I think Protective Daddy's cousin lives in Singapore because he lobs C4s at me.

• The Archduke

Bunches of people in the south east us.

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

Probably 8+ people just in the Houston area alone.

• ✰Ϯʜє Ηєɴʗʜϻʌɴ✰

12-13 people from Central California.

• Ꮜ͢ℕ★ Vader

Stunna wrote:

What are you supposed to do from Hawaii? You can't get anywhere from the middle of the ocean!

• 4nick8r

Ꮜ͢ℕ★ Vader wrote:

Stunna wrote:

What are you supposed to do from Hawaii? You can't get anywhere from the middle of the ocean!

I'll be out there next week. I'll drop some turf while I'm there.

• Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏

A few.. Greedo and I are controlling one or the other lol

• EastCoastKing

2 others around me ones been completely inactive for about a week

Reply to this topic