C4 charges

ForumsGeneral Discussion › C4 charges
  • Sebastian5367

C4's are overpowered. I don't have the guts to acquire any bases because I fear that I will be c4'ed to death and loose all my agents

• Sebastian5367

Anyone agree?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Totally. I have a bunch and im totally unqualified to handle them.

• sebriah

Too bad there isn't a SWAT team loot to protect from C4

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

sebriah wrote:

Or a Star Wars satellite missile defense system in orbit around the earth! Either or.

• sebriah

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

sebriah wrote:

Or a Star Wars satellite missile defense system in orbit around the earth! Either or.

If only, but it would require placing 16 different loot in the correct order on 4 non sequential bases.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

sebriah wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

sebriah wrote:

If only, but it would require placing 16 different loot in the correct order on 4 non sequential bases.

Or we could just call the ghost of Ronald Reagan! He had the blueprints!

• sebriah

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

sebriah wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

sebriah wrote:

Or we could just call the ghost of Ronald Reagan! He had the blueprints!

His ghost may cause more problems than help with all the droning on about arms race and wall tearing. And that's assuming he isn't taking a nap the whole time!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

From what I hear all his crazy behavior is just a.... Act..... Mahaha

• sebriah

Lmao!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

We are the weirdest people in the world right now. Up high!

• sebriah

Trying to resist the urge to create an elaborate and completely unnecessary combination of fist bumping, chest thumping and hand slapping

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

Is it too late to get in on this?!? I already have my needlessly complicated idea ready!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Do what thou wilt! Also what's this thread about?

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

I'm not sure, I thought I was playing bejeweled.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

ᏰลอᏰεαη wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

I'm not sure, I thought I was playing bejeweled.

I just like hearing the clicking noise on my ipad when i type.

• The Saw

Bozo has big red shoes.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

The Saw wrote:

Bozo has big red shoes.

There's a local ghost story here about a ghost clown that haunts a wooded trail in apple valley, mn.

After looking into the story i found an article explaining how apparently a volunteer clown committed suicide after a town parade in the 70s and a park bench along the trail.
    True story.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

At a park bench*

• The Saw

Wow. I guess someone with a clown phobia didn't make the discovery. Would have been two self-inflicted deaths. Creepy though. Good basis for an urban legend.

• Picnic Thief

Sebastian5367 wrote:

C4's are overpowered. I don't have the guts to acquire any bases because I fear that I will be c4'ed to death and loose all my agents

Someone said that blast walls reduce c4 damage. Can't remember who though.

• ❚☬❚Ἀχιλλεύς❚☬❚

Sebastian5367 wrote:

That's what happened to me, acquired a base and tried for a second. I got C4ed.

• Dunlap2041

Sebastian5367 wrote:

I was going to C4 one of your 1 inf base to be funny, then I realized you could have mob looting there, and I did not want to be a dick.

• Sebastian5367

Dunlap2041 wrote:

Sebastian5367 wrote:

I was going to C4 one of your 1 inf base to be funny, then I realized you could have mob looting there, and I did not want to be a dick.

Thanks

• ℱüℕ6754

🐾ყȏɠɪ🐾 wrote:

Sebastian5367 wrote:

They don't. They increase exclusion area

• Picnic Thief

fun6754 wrote:

🐾ყȏɠɪ🐾 wrote:

Sebastian5367 wrote:

They don't. They increase exclusion area

That's what it says, but someone in the GS lounge on pal said he'd had damage reduced from C4 on bases with them on. Haven't equipped any myself so no idea if its true.

• sebriah

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Just spent 20 minutes looking for this thread because I couldn't remember which one i steered off course, but I think that makes me more pathetic than weird so nvm

• SLiNKY

Bacon!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

sebriah wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Just spent 20 minutes looking for this thread because I couldn't remember which one i steered off course, but I think that makes me more pathetic than weird so nvm

What's wrong with either? Also I don't think you are pathetic.

• sebriah

Well that settles it then.

• Hardcore876s

Pie flavor!!!!

Reply to this topic