This game is confusing

ForumsGeneral Discussion › This game is confusing
  • hardtoplaylol

This game is soo confusing.. I think turfwars 100% better in everyway possible . Sorry

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Stick with it and you'll get it soon enough, everybody else here has

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Really?
    For the other players...
    Look at the name.
    Look at the profile stats.
    He literally made the account to make this thread.
    Why would someone go through the effort?
    Weird.

• Gade

Maybe he's lonely over on turf wars, and wants us all to give up and come back

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Gade wrote:

Hmmmm (puffs pipe) interesting conclusion! When all logical conclusions have been proven false, the illogical must be the answer no matter how silly it might seem.

• sebriah

How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

sebriah wrote:

How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?

My thoughts precisely Holmes.

• hardtoplaylol

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Really? For the other players... Look at the name.Look at the profile stats.He literally made the account to make this thread.Why would someone go through the effort?Weird.

No I didn't make my account just to make this thread that is total rubbish lol

Yea look at my stats I'm new to this game just posted my thoughts as this game is really hard to play when you first start

• hardtoplaylol

Gade wrote:

Not lonely, just posting my thoughts on this new game lol

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

Jymnasty, is that you?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

hardtoplaylol wrote:

Gade wrote:

So you made an account named "hardtoplaylol".
    Played a bit.
    Decided the game was hard to play lol.
    Then made this thread in that order?
    Are you a wizard or doctor who?

• hardtoplaylol

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

hardtoplaylol wrote:

Gade wrote:

So you made an account named "hardtoplaylol". Played a bit. Decided the game was hard to play lol.Then made this thread in that order? Are you a wizard or doctor who?

No

When I first made the game it had my game centre ID. I changed it after playing for 20 mins

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

hardtoplaylol wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

hardtoplaylol wrote:

Gade wrote:

So you made an account named "hardtoplaylol". Played a bit. Decided the game was hard to play lol.Then made this thread in that order? Are you a wizard or doctor who?

No

When I first made the game it had my game centre ID. I changed it after playing for 20 mins

Oh wow im totally convinced! Because you don't like this game, you spent money changing your name in order to talk shit about it! Case closed i suppose!

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Stupid trophy generation. Never been taught how to work for something or earn it. They expect to master anything within 20 minutes or quit.

• hardtoplaylol

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

Stupid trophy generation. Never been taught how to work for something or earn it. They expect to master anything within 20 minutes or quit.

You really are a idiot. This and sucks all over, nothing special about the game at all. Graphics/design/features of this game all shit

Just a bad clone of turfwars.. Nothing more then that

Keep trolling noob.. Deleting app now 👍👍👍

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

hardtoplaylol wrote:

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

You really are a idiot. This and sucks all over, nothing special about the game at all. Graphics/design/features of this game all shit

Than*
    See you in ten mins with a reply to this thread!

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

hardtoplaylol wrote:

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

Than* See you in ten mins with a reply to this thread!

Also, *an idiot. Idiot.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

He also misplaced periods.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

He left out a verb in his third sentence.

• ✧Ɗoͣѵͩɑͩ✧

How can you play for 30 mins and decide it sucks? So far I prefer TW, but I'll still play when TW is slow and just see if anything new is developing.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

✧Ɗoͣѵͩɑͩ✧ wrote:

How can you play for 30 mins and decide it sucks? So far I prefer TW, but I'll still play when TW is slow and just see if anything new is developing.

Lurk moar.

• Turf🐏Warrior

You know what other game was really hard to figure out at first??? Turf Wars

Then as you played it more it became easier.

Don't bash something you don't know when you haven't put any time or effort into learning it

Reply to this topic