This game is...

ForumsGeneral Discussion › This game is...
  • benny da boss

This game is great, it's exactly what was needed to rival TW. It's location bassed unlike tw and is very fun. For the nay Sayers I say shut the fuck up and go back to tw then. Seriously no one cares about how shitty you think this game is. Anyways great work so far nick or who ever is in charge of this game I look forward to continued game play!

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

I enjoy playing this game and hopefully will continue to do so for years to come!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

I like the game too. But in all honesty i don't care what bullshit is posted in forums. Im an adult... I can self censor the info i receive. So crap threats aren't a big deal. Plus if they suck i have a good time fucking with them for hours. Just this morning i fucked with a guy for like 7 hours. He has since deleted the thread, but i had a great time fucking around.

A great time that wouldn't have been had there been a filter on how shitty a thread can be.

I think people should post anything they want. Ill sift through it and find the gems. Or I'll take a piss in the sea of piss. Either way, nothing lost, unless someone bets something to lose!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

YOU wrote:

I like the game too. But in all honesty i don't care what bullshit is posted in forums. Im an adult... I can self censor the info i receive. So crap threats aren't a big deal. Plus if they suck i have a good time fucking with them for hours. Just this morning i fucked with a guy for like 7 hours. He has since deleted the thread, but i had a great time fucking around.

A great time that wouldn't have been had there been a filter on how shitty a thread can be.

I think people should post anything they want. Ill sift through it and find the gems. Or I'll take a piss in the sea of piss. Either way, nothing lost, unless someone bets something to lose!

Crap threads*

• benny da boss

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

So are you trying to say I shouldn't have posted this thread? But maybe I wanted to post this thread. Don't put a filter on my artistic creativity!

• •REZ•

benny da boss wrote:

This game is great, it's exactly what was needed to rival TW. It's location bassed unlike tw and is very fun. For the nay Sayers I say shut the fuck up and go back to tw then. Seriously no one cares about how shitty you think this game is. Anyways great work so far nick or who ever is in charge of this game I look forward to continued game play!

👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍✊

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

No. I just don't fully agree. I like stupid threads because im a weirdo. I think people should post whatever stupid thing they want. If they do we still have the right to criticize what they post. And if you don't like the topic at all, you can just not read anymore of it.

Regardless i wouldn't filter your creativity intentionally. It just takes a while to type out any explanation of what I meant.

• benny da boss

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

No. I just don't fully agree. I like stupid threads because im a weirdo. I think people should post whatever stupid thing they want. If they do we still have the right to criticize what they post. And if you don't like the topic at all, you can just not read anymore of it.

Regardless i wouldn't filter your creativity intentionally. It just takes a while to type out any explanation of what I meant.

I know, I was just messin with ya.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

benny da boss wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

I know, I was just messin with ya.

You silly goose! You know how gullible I am at times! 😄

• Tom Servo

It may not feel too classy, begging just to eat,
    But you know who does that? Lassie!
    And she always gets a treat!
    So you wonder what your part is, ‘cause you're homeless, and depressed.
    But home is where the heart is, so your real home's in your chest!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Tom Servo wrote:

It may not feel too classy, begging just to eat,But you know who does that? Lassie!And she always gets a treat!So you wonder what your part is, ‘cause you're homeless, and depressed.But home is where the heart is, so your real home's in your chest!

😳

• benny da boss

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Tom Servo wrote:

It may not feel too classy, begging just to eat,But you know who does that? Lassie!And she always gets a treat!So you wonder what your part is, ‘cause you're homeless, and depressed.But home is where the heart is, so your real home's in your chest!

😳

Yes, yes I see your point completely. *locks door*

• Guywithagun

benny da boss wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Tom Servo wrote:

😳

Yes, yes I see your point completely. *locks door*

This is where zryago comes in and says "stranger danger" I do believe oh and you forgot to turn you alarm system on.........just kidding I have no idea if you have an alarm or not after all it's......not........like...............I'm uh.....watching you......hehe(begins cackling creepy geezer laugh)

• Mike Hunt

Eh. It's not bad. I prefer TW myself. I'm not a fan of change 😬

• Picnic Thief

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Greenman: the people's forum hero. Well done you.

• Matgie

The first few days I wasn't real fond of the game. But the more I play, the more I am enjoying it. I find it fun to see what new directorships I can get. And, being the First director motivates me to hop around. And sometimes drive. 😳
    I also find it requires some thought and I find myself trying to balance stamina and energy. I constantly run out of workers... And my lack of patience makes me not like waiting for bases to be built (not a negative on the game) but at the same time, I never seem to have enough resources to upgrade all my squares.
    I think my only "complaint" with the game is that it was not released a month sooner so that I could have played during my final 28 hours round trip to Phoenix and back! I might have been the first person to have squares in 3-5 states! 😃
    With all that said, I like the game. I plan to hang around for a while.

• Picnic Thief

What he said 👆👆👆

• Treybo130

Agreed. I drove through 5 states for a TDY but I'll hit another 10 for my upcoming PCS. Gotta save workers. This game is what I thought TW would be when I downloaded it.

Reply to this topic