Acquired my first base!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Acquired my first base!
  • benny da boss

Capped my first turf on here, pretty satisfying feeling. I like it, and it will continue. Just thought I'd share this with everyone. Keep on acquiring everyone!

• ℱüℕ6754

benny da boss wrote:

Capped my first turf on here, pretty satisfying feeling. I like it, and it will continue. Just thought I'd share this with everyone. Keep on acquiring everyone!

Btw, you can't cap over limit

• 🍁J.U.🍁

fun6754 wrote:

benny da boss wrote:

Btw, you can't cap over limit

You can't cap beyond worker limit.

Theres a fine difference in the terms.

• Mike Hunt

Good job Jenny. Want a cookie?

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

Just beware of the C4.

• Matgie

Nice job! I acquired my first square a few days ago. It wasn't quite as satisfying as on TW... But, I am sure I will so it again.

• Dirty Hob0

Great job now whoever you capped is gonna C4 the crap out of you

• Sebastian5367

Dirty Hob0 wrote:

Fuckin trolls. Attak this hobo he's a troll and a bitch

• Jim Dirt

benny da boss wrote:

And now that you are over limit, you can't cap any more.... 😡

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

Sebastian5367 wrote:

Dirty Hob0 wrote:

I know he's a troll, but I don't see why you're quoting him. He could be right.

• benny da boss

Jim Dirt wrote:

benny da boss wrote:

I'm not over limit.

• dsd_spook

Well it only makes sense that if you're over your limit you can't cap anymore. It is called a limit after all. It means you're at full capacity

• 🃏٢ཐ༨༨Վ

Jim Dirt wrote:

benny da boss wrote:

Now you have to spend money to up your limit... This game has a lot more ways to spend dollars than tw.

• benny da boss

SΦLDΛΤΦ wrote:

Jim Dirt wrote:

benny da boss wrote:

Now you have to spend money to up your limit... This game has a lot more ways to spend dollars than tw.

Not really, you have to buy turfs in turf wars too. Duh.

• 🃏٢ཐ༨༨Վ

benny da boss wrote:

SΦLDΛΤΦ wrote:

Jim Dirt wrote:

benny da boss wrote:

Not really, you have to buy turfs in turf wars too. Duh.

You can cap over your turf limit in tw though duh...

• ℱüℕ6754

ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ wrote:

Sebastian5367 wrote:

Dirty Hob0 wrote:

I know he's a troll, but I don't see why you're quoting him. He could be right.

It's funny because they're brothers XD

• BakedBananas

What to do? I am the only player in my country. Someone was here for one day and laid a couple of bases. And because I had nowhere in particular to go, I hopped over to them. So, do I acquire them, or is it like TW, where the more bases in the area, the better, so you don't acquire inactives?

• Mike Hunt

BakedBananas wrote:

What to do? I am the only player in my country. Someone was here for one day and laid a couple of bases. And because I had nowhere in particular to go, I hopped over to them. So, do I acquire them, or is it like TW, where the more bases in the area, the better, so you don't acquire inactives?

I may be wrong but I believe more bases means more income like TW?

Reply to this topic