Hey um... Can someone explain the weapons?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Hey um... Can someone explain the weapons?
  • Dark♦Stone

Does anyone know how to get those yellow weapon upgrades you see? Is it some scanned-upgrade-thing or what? Help mee!! (Please)

• Ruffelz11

I don't know too much about it either, but what I can tell you is that you might get more replies in the help forum

• ℵ͜Θℳλ͡Ꭰ

Hey!
    That used to be My name!
    (Nomad)

• Sentinel

N0MAD wrote:

Does anyone know how to get those yellow weapon upgrades you see? Is it some scanned-upgrade-thing or what? Help mee!! (Please)

Nice job copying Nomads name . How original .👍

• ██JOE██

all your answers are in the mystical land of the help forum...

• SLiNKY

Level up more.

• Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏

Ruffelz11 wrote:

I don't know too much about it either, but what I can tell you is that you might get more replies in the help forum

Already posted something like this in the help forums... Got no responses expect for it might be loot items for upcoming loot jobs.

• Guywithagun

Sentinel wrote:

N0MAD wrote:

It's highly likely NOMAD has never heard of tw while ℵ͜Θℳλ͡Ꭰ came from tw so it's not suprising that their will be name mix ups with tw players coming in with our fancy names and actual new peoe coming in who don't know the name is kinda already taken. All I'm saying is don't criticize unless everything is known.

• Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏

YOU wrote:

Spenman1 wrote:

Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏 wrote:

☣Յⅈ☢Ϧⱥʑǻཞđ☣ wrote:

Psych wrote:

Loot them somehow. I don't know how.

Great answer ... Hope that helps fluff 😂😂😂

You have no idea!

I messaged support - They said that they would add them to loot missions in the future. I think it would have been easier to understand if they had just kept the weapons out until the missions were added, but that's how it works.

Yeah it makes it really confusing lol

• Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏

^ more support on the topic.

• PRIDE

Not sure, but maybe you have to loot them, just like C4 or Quick-set concrete. (Btw has anyone noticed how much you can sell those for?)

• ϻɵʀϻɵɴ ☨ՊơƞʂҭєƦ

I've never seen another guy with Mormon in his name so I'm good 👌

• ℱüℕ6754

N0MAD wrote:

Its loot that hasn't been put into the game yet (cant get it)

• Sentinel

💀CΩβRΔ💀 wrote:

Sentinel wrote:

N0MAD wrote:

It's highly likely NOMAD has never heard of tw while ℵ͜Θℳλ͡Ꭰ came from tw so it's not suprising that their will be name mix ups with tw players coming in with our fancy names and actual new peoe coming in who don't know the name is kinda already taken. All I'm saying is don't criticize unless everything is known.

I jumped to conclusions thinking he copied the name . My apologies .

Reply to this topic