First date?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › First date?
  • Hydra

What was your best? Worst?
    Great dinner that sparked a wonderful relationship?
    Or did you never receive that call she promised?
    Let's hear some stories!

• ZRAYGO

We met at a party. I was 19 she was 16. Both very drunk.

31 years later we are still together.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

I took a girl for dinner, then we went for a drive to the hilltops to see a view of the city. It was at that point she asked me if I had anything to 'schmoke' (insert potential pun here).
    There's something SO right about getting high with someone you barely know*.

* unless he/she is psychotic.

• Hydra

ZRAYGO wrote:

We met at a party. I was 19 she was 16. Both very drunk.

31 years later we are still together.

Not the most romantic first meeting i take it lol, but tons of respect for you and the 31 years!!

• Sentinel

She was getting beat in public by her boyfriend , I kicked his ass and three years later we are still together .

• Hydra

Crazy how so many different possibilities and beginnings may still lead into the same ending: being together...

• Sentinel

I've got some bad stories too .

• SLiNKY

#foreveralone

• Hydra

NooYah wrote:

#foreveralone

Maybe i should have added in the first post "Or possibly have you never had one and most likely never will? Rants are welcome!"

• EastCoastKing

One time I got really drunk with a few people while camping. Me and a girl banged in a tent. The End

• 4nick8r

I was at a picnic & her dog tried to eat my food. She was a hot blonde, and come to find out a 4th year med student. Been married 10 years.

• *_legitballer_*

I went to this girl's house to meet her parents they were nice and all but I completely regret dating the girl. She was weird and I should have realized this. She was the first girl to like me so I kinda rushed into a relationship.

• EastCoastKing

4nick8r wrote:

I was at a picnic & her dog tried to eat my food. She was a hot blonde, and come to find out a 4th year med student. Been married 10 years.

That's one of those how we met stories that deserves a 👍

• EastCoastKing

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

I took a girl for dinner, then we went for a drive to the hilltops to see a view of the city. It was at that point she asked me if I had anything to 'schmoke' (insert potential pun here).There's something SO right about getting high with someone you barely know*.

* unless he/she is psychotic.

Classic

• *Queen Nicole*

Just went on a "first date" with a guy the other night... Fourth of July weekend is our towns big parade and festival time. So we ended up at a bar after. Everyone was there. He ran into people he worked with and they were like. "Who is this? I thought you were married with kids!".......... Needless to say I was pissed. Then, his work buddies who called him out on his shit proceeded to hit on me and try to get my number. I told them regardless what you said tonight I'm not about to try to get another guys number. Fucking asshole men. Forever alone!!!!!

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Sounds to me like your dating the wrong men. I could change all that! However, you would need to cross an Ocean first.....

• Squatf

I am, and always shall be, FOREVER ALONE!

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

Threw a beach party. Ended up drinking too much and running down the beach naked. Saw her running the other way also naked. We had a great month together when she moved away. It's like that Brad Paisley song "Beat this Summer".

Reply to this topic