Scanning cashes amount increased?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Scanning cashes amount increased?
  • 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

instead of getting 5-6 cashes per a cash thing.
    I get 10-11 now. 😎

• ★H@VOC★

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

instead of getting 5-6 cashes per a cash thing.I get 10-11 now. 😎

Yay!

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

I still don't get anything good

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥 wrote:

I still don't get anything good

I always get good stuff. Maybe nick doesn't like you.

• Spinna

Occasionally is the same area I always scan in, I will get 10-12 resources, but after an hour or two it goes back down to 4-5.

• Tall Beaver

Level 3 scan was giving out 25 resources per cache yesterday. Morning. By afternoon it was back down to 8/9. Someone's tweaking behind the scenes it seems.

• Phat Ho

I got a rock.

• E=MC(Hammer)

Yeah, on tier 3 I've either gotten 20 resources per cache or 2-3 distribution centers/recruiting center.

• 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

⌖🔥CYRUS🔥⌖ wrote:

I got a rock.

Lucky!

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

Tall Beaver wrote:

Level 3 scan was giving out 25 resources per cache yesterday. Morning. By afternoon it was back down to 8/9. Someone's tweaking behind the scenes it seems.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
    25 per cache would've been nice, I missed out I guess.

• ❚☬❚Ἀχιλλεύς❚☬❚

17-19 for level 2

• RARE

I have 4000 resources laying around because it takes 2 days to build a turf over limit

• TWISTER

I got 30 resourses per cache last night too

• Spinna

For the last 2 min I was getting 18-20 resources per cache in tier 1. I also picked up about 20 stim pills.

• Hydra

Yeahh i was getting 10-14 R with tier 1 scans yesterday, i don't remember. And today i went through my whole stamina, same spot, and got 4-6 R.

• BALEZ308

Does the location of scan have an effect on what loot the scan brings up?

• sebriah

Less people around are supposed to mean better loot. I would think this implies an area can be drained, which always doing same area is bad idea.

• Shadow

Hydra wrote:

Yeahh i was getting 10-14 R with tier 1 scans yesterday, i don't remember. And today i went through my whole stamina, same spot, and got 4-6 R.

Yep. Tier 2 I was getting 14-20 resources per cash. Now it's back down to 4-6. What happened?

• sebriah

If you are scanning for resources and not upgrades, tier 1 is the more efficient path I believe.

• The Saw

Just got a 3 warehouse cache!!! Nice!

Reply to this topic