First to 1,000 Agents Goes to H@VOC

ForumsGeneral Discussion › First to 1,000 Agents Goes to H@VOC
  • ★BugsBunny★

Oh he can so kick my ass!!!

Congrats on the big first milestone.

• TΛ͒T

At least I don't have to fight him in this game. Congrats Hav🍻

• L. Ron Hubbard

That's a hell of a lot of mob. Very influential. Oh wait, nope that's brook.
    1000 mob ain't to shabby either though. Congrats! Seriously impressive milestone.

• \\//

Congrats!!

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

Damn bro how can you afford all that. Hook a brotha up.

• SLiNKY

Cheers! 🍻🍻

• callitluck

Nuts 🔥🌰 congrats

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

Grats!

• EastCoastKing

The games moving quickly that's for sure.
    And congrats havoc

• Jihad

Are u congratulating him for having lots of spare money to spend on the game or spending it? No skill involved in spending money on a game! Just saying..

• BЯʘʘKLY͒И

👏👏👏👏👏😉

• ώάşҭعԁ

Here we go again. 👍🍻
    Congrats on that milestone . 👏👏

• scam app dev

Nice going Hav

• PRIDE

Grats bro. I'll be there in a couple years.

• BakedBananas

Thanks for keeping the devs happy so they can produce more games for all of us to play. But no matter how much money you have to spend, you've still got to put in the time. Congrats.

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

Wow! Over 2, 000 boobies! Congrats🎉

• ㄗعナع ナℌع ℐɑƙץع

Congrats havoc..

• ℝiçķӳ Sp∈ℕ⊂iℕi

Congrats Hav!

• m00sekill

👍👍👍

• Reaper💀

Nice on Hav😊👍

• The Archduke

Well done

• ❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖

Great job hav. Nick just bought a new house and he says thanks for the down deposit. 😜

• Dirty Hob0

Thank you for paying for anything nick ever wanted💎💎💎

• 🐒👈🏻

1k!!! Nice punching hav 👊👊👊👍

• ★H@VOC★

❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖ wrote:

Great job hav. Nick just bought a new house and he says thanks for the down deposit. 😜

Thanks!

500 bucks down might buy him a night at the Hilton in Garden City NJ. Have you seen home prices and mortgage rates lately? It's still a Good time to buy but the window of opportunity is closing.

My wife once bought a spare hair at a fair that was very rare. Do you care? No contrare! Spare hair is rare.

• ❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖

H@VOC wrote:

❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖ wrote:

Thanks!

500 bucks down might buy him a night at the Hilton in Garden City NJ. Have you seen home prices and mortgage rates lately? It's still a Good time to buy but the window of opportunity is closing.

My wife once bought a spare hair at a fair that was very rare. Do you care? No contrare! Spare hair is rare.

😝😜I am crying lol best response ever. Lol congrats on your milestone bro.

• ᏃᎪᏴᏞᎾ

JB wrote:

Nice going Hav

👆👍

• Squatf

Congrats man!

• Robo

I like boobies!

Oh and congrats hav!

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

Great Milestone big guy! Keep on breaking them so that we have something to aim for ourselves.

• Merrÿpranxter

H@VOC wrote:

❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖ wrote:

Thanks!

Haha. Yep the housing market is going to crash again. I'm hoping to get in on that when it does. :P

Congrats on 1k!

Reply to this topic