Gas Day????

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Gas Day????
  • Zetta

It's early on but, a Gas Day or something similar is always sweet.

• benny da boss

No but everyone seems to think we need to play the game exactly the same.

• Canucks

benny da boss wrote:

No but everyone seems to think we need to play the game exactly the same.

It's bc the majority of he community come here from tw, therefor they still have that tw mentality.

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

At least call it something else ie punishment day or judgement day or hell even hamster day...

• EastCoastKing

Supremacy day lol

• ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー

🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥 wrote:

At least call it something else ie punishment day or judgement day or hell even hamster day...

To quote South Park... "The furry death"... My vote is Hamster day

• BakedBananas

Hostile Takeover?

• EastCoastKing

ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー wrote:

🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥 wrote:

I also vote hamster day. 🐹

• EastCoastKing

It's quite early for a 🐹🌞 though there's not enough bases on the map for a good one

• 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

🐹 Hamster Day ftw

• Dez

Yippee hamster day, does Johnny O have to shave one or OTB bring one out his pants?

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

Why don't we call it The Purge ©

• Ɗanger

Hamster day!

• ★Λubergine★

Why don't we stop trying to port tw to gs. Combat barely exists in this game, and even if it was viable, most people have no one to fight with.

• ϻɵʀϻɵɴ ☨ՊơƞʂҭєƦ

Brett Riverboat wrote:

Why don't we stop trying to port tw to gs. Combat barely exists in this game, and even if it was viable, most people have no one to fight with.

See hamster day will bring out our creative sides and we'll find a way to crush our peers turf 👊

• Redneck💩

EastCoastKing wrote:

ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー wrote:

🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥 wrote:

• Mini Mogul

I play both TW and GS and was part of the first Gas Day ever and as fun as it is, I think it should stay in TW and we should come up with a new tradition for GS. Some of u are more creative than I so I'm not going to try to suggest one, i just think there should be something fresh for a new and different game. Cheers!

• ƝཐϮཐڪ

Mini Mogul wrote:

I play both TW and GS and was part of the first Gas Day ever and as fun as it is, I think it should stay in TW and we should come up with a new tradition for GS. Some of u are more creative than I so I'm not going to try to suggest one, i just think there should be something fresh for a new and different game. Cheers!

I agree with you👆👆👆

• 🔥MafiaMofo🔥

EastCoastKing wrote:

ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー wrote:

🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥 wrote:

I want to vote (hamster day because those "Suckers will run and run on a wheel without a clue") I mean the hamster not chumps :) !

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠ wrote:

Why don't we call it The Purge ©

Hamster day sucks,💀The Purge💀 sounds much better

Reply to this topic