Where my Bay Area heads at

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Where my Bay Area heads at
  • callitluck

The bays in the house rep your city

• MR.RICKWAY

707.....YEE!

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

Y'all know there are literally thousands of bays in the US alone... Right?

• EastCoastKing

ᏰลอᏰεαη wrote:

Y'all know there are literally thousands of bays in the US alone... Right?

Lol I always wondered what was up with that there's so many places that are like Bay Area Woo!! Is there something about living in bay areas that the rest of us just don't get?

• benny da boss

The only Bay Area that matters in the Cali one! Boom SON!!!!! WEST COAST REPPIN BITCH!!!!

*cough* sorry I get ghetto.

• EastCoastKing

benny da boss wrote:

The only Bay Area that matters in the Cali one! Boom SON!!!!! WEST COAST REPPIN BITCH!!!!

Gotch ya lol next time anyone asks me what the Bay Area is il say it just like that^

• callitluck

Yee Yee lol 408 in da house Bay Area = Northern California

• callitluck

benny da boss wrote:

Ha ha cheaa

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

Sorry about being snide in my original comment. I just live in a large Bay Area too( Galveston Bay).
    I get confused a lot because I have talked to many people who say they are from the Bay Area, and that has meant 3 completely different areas( Galveston, Cheasepeake, and San Fransisco).

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

YOU wrote:

Sorry about being snide in my original comment. I just live in a large Bay Area too( Galveston Bay). I get confused a lot because I have talked to many people who say they are from the Bay Area, and that has meant 3 completely different areas( Galveston, Cheasepeake, and San Fransisco).

And Matagorda Bay

• Robo

You have to love the bay.

• callitluck

ᏰลอᏰεαη wrote:

YOU wrote:

Sorry about being snide in my original comment. I just live in a large Bay Area too( Galveston Bay). I get confused a lot because I have talked to many people who say they are from the Bay Area, and that has meant 3 completely different areas( Galveston, Cheasepeake, and San Fransisco).

And Matagorda Bay

Ha ha all good they even have a Baytown in Houston..u guys all come from turfwars

Reply to this topic