I need some help

ForumsGeneral Discussion › I need some help
  • ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

If anyone has owned any of these, gimme a testimonial. These are the car models I'm most likely going to go after, so here's the list:
    Pontiac G6
    Chevy Cobalt
    Chevy Impala
    Chevy Malibu
    Mazda 3
    Mazda 6
    Ford Focus
    Honda Accord
    Hyundai Sonata
    *between the year 2005- and up*
    Thanks everyone!

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

Oh and Nissan Altima lol

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

I've got a rickshaw powered by a huge 5 litre Chinese person if you want it

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

How much MPG does it get in the city?

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠ wrote:

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

Um, it's hard to tell really. I mean he only speaks Chinese, so that's a downside but I would say 12 miles per gallon of noodles

• certusd

你是一个笨蛋

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠ wrote:

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

Um, it's hard to tell really. I mean he only speaks Chinese, so that's a downside but I would say 12 miles per gallon of noodles

Ehhhh, I mean noodles are cheap, but that'll be a lot of filling up 😑

• Canucks

♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠ wrote:

Oh and Nissan Altima lol

I bought myself a 07 Altima in November and don't regret my choice at all. Personally I recommend the 3.5L (v6), with the v6 the car has balls and great for passing people on the highway. It cost me 85$ to fill up (then again I'm Canadian so my gas price is 1,34$/L) city wise it will last me around 500-600 clicks (km) and it will get roughly 850 clicks highway. If you get 05 & up it comes with Bose stock speakers and I believe a little 8 inch sub. ( I'm running dual infinity amps and dual 12" kappas) it might be 07 & up for the speakers so don't quote me on it:P also the Altima has a nice luxury appearance to it. I'm 17 and its my first car which isn't bad at all if you ask me:P and when I'm planning on buying a brand new car I'm going to be getting the Altima coupe. Anyways that's all I can think of right now so if you got questions don't be shy to pm me:D

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

certusd wrote:

你是一个笨蛋

No, you are a fool!

• Dunlap2041

♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠ wrote:

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠ wrote:

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

Ehhhh, I mean noodles are cheap, but that'll be a lot of filling up 😑

Cooked or raw?

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

Canucks wrote:

♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠ wrote:

✂. It cost me 85$ to fill up (then again I'm Canadian so my gas price is 1,34$/L) city wise it will last me around 500-600 clicks (km) and it will get roughly 850 clicks highway. If you get 05 & up it comes with Bose stock speakers and I believe a little 8 inch sub. ( I'm running dual infinity amps and dual 12" kappas) it might be 07 & up for the speakers so don't quote me on it:P also the Altima has a nice luxury appearance to it. I'm 17 and its my first car which isn't bad at all if you ask me:P and when I'm planning on buying a brand new car I'm going to be getting the Altima coupe. Anyways that's all I can think of right now so if you got questions don't be shy to pm me:D

Thanks, someone to actually answer the question 😂

• The Saw

Maybe you should try a car related web site instead of a first person looter game forum.

• 🎀Bella

I've had 2 Accords, but they were 1990 & 1994. I love my 2009 Civic

Reply to this topic