Dear H-Bomb,

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Dear H-Bomb,
  • ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

I was fishing, but a huge power imbalance bummed my longest hop. I then set about reviewing my infinite base of upgrades when I realized TW was down for maintenance. I chalked it up to Gas Day dispute issues.

Btw, why did you take my turf? I was scanning cashes in Florida with the Canadian reserves when some TW agents tried to willy bum bum my first Directorship vandozzle. The problem may be my story game. Have you achieved mastery on your profile yet?

Well, I gotta head to my first date. Hope she doesn't ask me to explain my weapons.

Your old pal,

🅾👎🅱

• Sentinel

😂😂😂😂😂

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

Wtf did I just read?

• Canucks

🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥 wrote:

Wtf did I just read?

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

🅾👎🅱 the greatest forum poster of all times. How I've missed being in your pants and reading you lucious limericks. Great to have you back

• c.

i missed these

• Treybo130

Why check the forums when you can read this and get the jist.

• ★H@VOC★

Tell me a limerick !

• ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー

Before I saw the name, I thought this was one of the bitching noob threads. Now I'm trying to decode te writing.

• sebriah

My favorite part of the forums! Couldn't complain if the cipher master himself messrine made an appearance on here as well. I just hope these posts become a constant!!!

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

H@VOC wrote:

Tell me a limerick !

H@VOC reigned from coast to coast.
    East to west, he covered most.
    Playing dastardly.
    Two thumb bastardly
    And ever quick with a riposte.

🅾👎🅱

• ★H@VOC★

ᎾɠʉɳЂэΒlʉɳτ wrote:

H@VOC wrote:

Tell me a limerick !

H@VOC reigned from coast to coast.East to west, he covered most.Playing dastardly.Two thumb bastardlyAnd ever quick with a riposte.

🅾👎🅱

👍👍👏👏👏👏👏

• Sentinel

H@VOC wrote:

ᎾɠʉɳЂэΒlʉɳτ wrote:

H@VOC wrote:

Tell me a limerick !

H@VOC reigned from coast to coast.East to west, he covered most.Playing dastardly.Two thumb bastardlyAnd ever quick with a riposte.

🅾👎🅱

👍👍👏👏👏👏👏

Encore! Encore!

• RSXJR

Nice to have you back!!! Add OTB!!!

• ★CHUCKDΛVΞ★

Yes OTB. This is what I needed. May you never get banned from this forum! I love these posts! Missed you buddy! 👍

• Merrÿpranxter

★CHUCKDΛVΞ★ wrote:

Yes OTB. This is what I needed. May you never get banned from this forum! I love these posts! Missed you buddy! 👍

+1

• ★BugsBunny★

Welcome back!!

Reply to this topic