I hope it's not too early to say it but....

ForumsGeneral Discussion › I hope it's not too early to say it but....
  • dsd_spook

I hate to associate this word with him but I think GS has its first "official" kill. Protective daddy"s stats haven't moved in days. Glorious glorious day

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

🎉🎊🎉Ding dong the witch is dead the witch is dead 🎉🎊🎉

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

He quit because of C4 nerf I bet.

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

I heard be got reset. Then someone attacked TW😱❗

• 💖Swagger💖

Looks like a forced reset and ban.

• dsd_spook

He somehow hopped over the Atlantic in a matter of seconds and planted a 1 inf inside one of my turf. I checked back on his profile 5 min later and he was lvl 1 w no turf. Kinda sorta made my day

• ❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖

Ha you don't hack they will find you

• ★H@VOC★

somebody wrote:

I hate to associate this word with him but I think GS has its first "official" kill. Protective daddy"s stats haven't moved in days. Glorious glorious day

I believe he was reset for spoofing.

• 💖Swagger💖

somebody wrote:

He somehow hopped over the Atlantic in a matter of seconds and planted a 1 inf inside one of my turf. I checked back on his profile 5 min later and he was lvl 1 w no turf. Kinda sorta made my day

I have experienced this in TW. A lot of grovelling got my account back.

Spoofing might seem clever, but it's the fastest way to a ban.

• JohnR

One time i was drivin cross country with my parents and grandparents and my dad n I got a message on tw thinking we were hacking but we were just driving fast it thought we had something that seems like we movin to get invites for mob

• Treybo130

When I first started I didn't know about hopping and airports. I was shocked at all the travel people were doing.

• little hilt

I started turf wars before airport was about and u could hop on water

Reply to this topic