Anyone else?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Anyone else?
  • np_1759125

It appears I was reset! I had notification but when I opened the game, it asked if I had a log in or if I was new. I tried my log in and pass and it said my acct could not be found! And started the intro and I'm back at Lvl 1. Anyone else have this happen to them? Any ideas on what I can do??

• βՕβ էԻ∈ β℧℩Լე∈г

I was locked out

• Sentinel

Contact support and they will make an attempt to recover your account,

• Sentinel

YOU wrote:

Contact support and they will make an attempt to recover your account,

.*

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

I want some serious compensation if they reset my account.

• SLiNKY

I was locked out for a while, but I heard there was a server attack on TW. Not sure if there are the same servers, though.

• np_1759125

Yea wasn't just a lock out. It was a total reset. Had to start all over.. BS!

• ♠♚☠ℒᏫK̸Ĭ☠♚♠

np_1759125 wrote:

Why a total reset

• np_1759125

♠♚☠ℒᏫK̸Ĭ☠♚♠ wrote:

np_1759125 wrote:

Why a total reset

No idea, your guess is as good as mine. But looks like I'm sayin screw this game and just stickin to TW

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

np_1759125 wrote:

Who is this?

• Jeremy B

Maybe you are thinking about one of the other 20 accounts that start with "np_" followed by 7 random numbers, most of which have 0 bases. It seems a little fishy to me...

• E=MC(Hammer)

Jeremy B wrote:

Maybe you are thinking about one of the other 20 accounts that start with "np_" followed by 7 random numbers, most of which have 0 bases. It seems a little fishy to me...

All players who don't manually change their names start out with np_******* dumbass.

• np_1759125

Ok I was reset. I just checked tr map and my turfs are still up. Im on the same phone, but when I opened the app today it asked me to log in but it said my user name didnt exist. I even copied and pasted the name so it was correct and I use the same password for everything so I know I didn't forget that. Then it had me start a new acct. which doesn't make sense since I'm on the same device (iPhone). Name was ✠ƑƖɑωƖɛʂʂ✠

• np_1759125

Jeremy B wrote:

Yea, I got 20 accts that's it buddy! 20 accts on ONE iPhone.

• np_1759125

从ㄠㄊ丹 wrote:

np_1759125 wrote:

Who is this?

Was ✠ƑƖɑωƖɛʂʂ✠ on here and BigCountry(diff type of letters) on TW

Reply to this topic