Strippers

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Strippers
  • ★Λubergine★

I started off naming my bases after whatever strip club i was in at the time, but after awhile i realized there really just aren't enough strip clubs around here. Only 2 dozen or so for a city with about 300,000 people just doesn't cut it.

What stripper related gripes do you have? How many clubs does your town have? What type of stripper is your favorite?

I like the ones with c-section scars, personally. Or fake boob scars. Those are good too.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Did somebody say strippers!?😍

• ★Λubergine★

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

I bet nobody likes chunky strippers.

• Sh͟a͞doωK͜i͞иɢ

Some of the strippers here in Erie are god awful. Giant stretch marks, saggy boobs, etc. At one club, there's a dancer some of us call the closer. She's usually the last dancer of the night. Overweight, small lopsided boobs, a vag that looks like someone stuffed an Arby's roast beef sandwich up there, and her face is kinda mannish looking. The real joy is the house arrest anklet she is wearing. Stay classy, Erie. 👍😂

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Brett Riverboat wrote:

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

I bet nobody likes chunky strippers.

There are other kinds?

• xrāy

Sh͟a͞doωK͜i͞иɢ wrote:

Some of the strippers here in Erie are god awful. Giant stretch marks, saggy boobs, etc. At one club, there's a dancer some of us call the closer. She's usually the last dancer of the night. Overweight, small lopsided boobs, a vag that looks like someone stuffed an Arby's roast beef sandwich up there, and her face is kinda mannish looking. The real joy is the house arrest anklet she is wearing. Stay classy, Erie. 👍😂

They don't call it Dreary Erie for nothin'

• Treybo130

Pensacola had a bunch of strip clubs. Never went, but my 3 year daughter wanted to go because the signs always look "fun."

• Turf🐏Warrior

Sh͟a͞doωK͜i͞иɢ wrote:

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

• The Saw

How many of you have been asked by your non-stripper significant other, "is that glitter on your face?"

• ZRAYGO

The Saw wrote:

How many of you have been asked by your non-stripper significant other, "is that glitter on your face?"

I've heard about the glitter. None here in so cal, but its been years since I've been.

• EastCoastKing

My city has over 200,000 people and there's like 2 strip clubs lol. Loads of bars and clubs tho

• c.

i saw a strip bar driving in a small town yesterday. only open friday and saturday. how bad do you think part-time strippers look?

• The Saw

c. wrote:

i saw a strip bar driving in a small town yesterday. only open friday and saturday. how bad do you think part-time strippers look?

😂😂😂 They probably work at the Waffle House the rest of the week.

• Tall Beaver

B&Q, Homebase, Brewers et al all sell paint stripper. They have many branches, in most uk large towns.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

You can get this lapdance here for free

• Sh͟a͞doωK͜i͞иɢ

xrāy wrote:

Sh͟a͞doωK͜i͞иɢ wrote:

They don't call it Dreary Erie for nothin'

How true, my friend. How true indeed.

• 4nick8r

ZRAYGO wrote:

The Saw wrote:

I've heard about the glitter. None here in so cal, but its been years since I've been.

There was the glitter in so cal 10 years ago when I left. My sister (adopted) is a current So Cal stripper. I'll have to ask her.

• The Saw

4nick8r wrote:

ZRAYGO wrote:

The Saw wrote:

There was the glitter in so cal 10 years ago when I left. My sister (adopted) is a current So Cal stripper. I'll have to ask her.

Prove it... send pictures.

• MR.RICKWAY

The Saw wrote:

Lol.....birds of a feather

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

In Minneapolis theres a bunch. Most suck but I'd recommend...
    -The Seville. Kinda spendy, but hottest girls in town.
    -Ricks. Where the Seville girls get their rebound hire if they get fired. It's fine.
    -Downtown Caberet. Used to be called "Shiek's". It's like the third place strippers work. It's hit and miss.
    -everything else is sketchy or unsavory to say the least.
    -AVOID SEX WORLD. It's a good place to get mugged.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

But if you are just looking for names for bases, here are the ones ive been to...
    -Tenth Inning, Seville, Shiek's, ricks, sinners, dream girls, king of diamonds, déjà vu, and VIP in Chicago. Or I was also at one called "the admiral" run by a bunch of Ukrainian mobsters. It's also in Chicago. One of the bouncers there actually bought me a McMuffin at 4 in the morning there. So i of course recommend it. I think his name was Yuri or something. Good guy. But still a sketchy mob guy.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

You can get this lapdance here for free

Oooo baby you want me?😜

• 4nick8r

The Saw wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

ZRAYGO wrote:

The Saw wrote:

Prove it... send pictures.

Lol. Post ur # so I can.

• Sir Duckface

The Saw wrote:

Ayyyeee!

• Honey Badgerz

Best stripper story ever. Going into a small club in Eastern PA. Knock on door. Manager/Madam answers. We request: "We'd like to come in." She replies: "Okay, but I only have one dancer and she's pregnant." Classic!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Honey Badgerz wrote:

Best stripper story ever. Going into a small club in Eastern PA. Knock on door. Manager/Madam answers. We request: "We'd like to come in." She replies: "Okay, but I only have one dancer and she's pregnant." Classic!

Madams work at brothels. House moms work at strip clubs. Just throwing that out there....

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

Why waste money on strippers when you can get the real thing for free? I understand old dudes hitting them up, but I think most of those spots are for suckers.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ wrote:

Why waste money on strippers when you can get the real thing for free? I understand old dudes hitting them up, but I think most of those spots are for suckers.

I went to them because i have buddies who run the clubs or at least work at them.

Reply to this topic