Gather round for a tale of gs history

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Gather round for a tale of gs history
  • mike1998

Let me tell you a tale, of deceipt and defiance, how the noobiest noobs all resisted compliance. Protectivedaddy was they're king, had mice fighting lions, and he Dubbed his new army the free player alliance. They came from the east and they came from the west they crawled out of they're holes just to go at the best. But they're morals were unknown, they're motives unclear. And that was part of the reason, they've now disappeared. But yay they did march, with c4 in hand, A most unrespectible,regrettable band. With they're king at the front. While they sucked at his teet. They were sure that we all would be down at they're feet. So the battle commenced, they were put to the test, and many a leader had an unused riot vest. But when the c4 was done and the pr was drained. Nick came along and updated the game. No more hoarding of c4 for them on top of that they realized they're leaders iq was 10.

• mike1998

With they're numbers decreasing, they called him a goof. And that's when old daddy decided to spoof. He spoofed far and wide. All across the land. And that's why today, his dumbass is banned. Tho they've vasnished into history like that. Be certian my friends, they shall be back

• EastCoastKing

A tale for the ages

• EastCoastKing

They're recruiting in seceret now as we speak, building steam and gaining support. Soon enough they will unleash they're plot of questionably motivated assault onto the map

• mike1998

Some highly regarded scholars believe its how the gs world will end

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

mike1998 wrote:

Some highly regarded scholars believe its how the gs world will end

Personally I think protective daddy has a new account with a new name, waiting to strike again when we least expect.

• SiGMa FoRCe

Who was protective daddy in TW? Assuming he played it?

• EastCoastKing

He was protective daddy

• EastCoastKing

Or protective dadd one or the other

• dsd_spook

This, ladies and gents, is how old wives takes are started

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

👏👏👏 great rhyme I loved it :).

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

trumpetmanv wrote:

I say he was a Finley!

• benny da boss

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

trumpetmanv wrote:

I say he was a Finley!

Damn Finleys.

• Guywithagun

benny da boss wrote:

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

trumpetmanv wrote:

I say he was a Finley!

Damn Finleys.

There is one hiding in the syndicate recruiting somewhere and I had almost zeroed in on him when a fresh wave of spam adds roared overhead and I lost sight of the bugger. I've been searching but found not a trace of him.

• ▪False▪

****THEIR**** not they're! please delete and fix those, please. :( This is too great of a thread to be marred by such annoying grammatical errors.

• ▪False▪

Let me guess, Mike. You're 15, right?

• ىん ن ق ه ท

benny da boss wrote:

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

trumpetmanv wrote:

I say he was a Finley!

Damn Finleys.

The Finlays would never recruit a spoofer and a cheat.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

ىん ن ق ه ท wrote:

benny da boss wrote:

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

trumpetmanv wrote:

I say he was a Finley!

Damn Finleys.

The Finlays would never recruit a spoofer and a cheat.

Says the Finley!!!!

• ىん ن ق ه ท

I am simply an ambassador who represents the Finlay Organization and have been tasked to inform those who wish to hear the truth about our rich and noble history.

• mike1998

sorry about the errors I actually made a better version but clicked cut instead of copy and said scrue it

• EastCoastKing

mike1998 wrote:

sorry about the errors I actually made a better version but clicked cut instead of copy and said scrue it

Don't take all the credit needle dick

• mike1998

EastCoastKing wrote:

mike1998 wrote:

Don't take all the credit needle dick

Ur rhymes suck

Reply to this topic