7-11!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 7-11!
  • Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏

From 7 to 11 you can get a free 12 oz slurpee, so go down to your gas station and get hooked up!

• Sh͟a͞doωK͜i͞иɢ

Wish I had a 7-11 near me. 😔

• ىん ن ق ه ท

Liquid fat in a cup....joy.

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

It's from 11 am -7pm I think

• Bruenor

Once my family and I did this, we hit about a dozen 7-11s in a 10 mile radius where we used to live, came back with 74 free slurpees XP

• EastCoastKing

I don't think Canada even has 7-11

• Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏

HIPPIE🍁MAFIA wrote:

It's from 11 am -7pm I think

It was! I waited too long :(

• Canucks

EastCoastKing wrote:

I don't think Canada even has 7-11

Nope. We got a macs mart instead..

• TW_Support

I've never seen or been in a 7/11

• ▪False▪

TW_Support wrote:

Clearly, you have never been to any southern states. We don't have any in the Midwest. But when I went to Florida, they were EVERYWHERE.

• The Saw

Just saw a VERY obese individual in line in front me yesterday at a 7-11 in NC with a giant slurpee, 2 bags of M&Ms, and a pack of cigs. She looked very happy, anticipating her early death.

• ▪False▪

The Saw wrote:

Just saw a VERY obese individual in line in front me yesterday at a 7-11 in NC with a giant slurpee, 2 bags of M&Ms, and a pack of cigs. She looked very happy, anticipating her early death.

Emphysema, cancer, diabetes, congestive heart failure, and not being able to fit through normal size doors. Mother of God.😐

• ChubsTheWalrus

▪False▪ wrote:

TW_Support wrote:

Clearly, you have never been to any southern states. We don't have any in the Midwest. But when I went to Florida, they were EVERYWHERE.

In Michigan there is tons of 7-11s. Don't know about Ohio though.

• Hydra

I've only ever seen one in minnesota, but friends talk about it so they must be more common!

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

Wawas are starting to take over the 7-11's that rule Florida.
    7-11 is running scared. Lol.
    cheap gas, they play radio from the pumps, and the hoagies are good.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Hydra wrote:

I've only ever seen one in minnesota, but friends talk about it so they must be more common!

I've never seen one here! The coolest gas stations ive ever seen around here are Bob and Steve's and that one that looks like a beehive in north east. But no 7-11s... Cry.

Reply to this topic