Where are the agents??

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Where are the agents??
  • Phat Ho

No matter which scan I use I'm not getting anything that gets me agents. I've got enough quick set concrete, thanks. Could we please get this formula modified?

• ▪False▪

For some reason, you're more likely to get them when you have few agents. I tore down all of my small,"hopping," bases that stupidly had Armories on them. When I had ten agents, I NEVER got them. Now I get an armory like every other scan. I have 16 now, lol.

• Hydra

I have 54 Armories just chillin in my inventory...

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

I get like 1 private security in 25 scans

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

⌖🔥CYRUS🔥⌖ wrote:

No matter which scan I use I'm not getting anything that gets me agents. I've got enough quick set concrete, thanks. Could we please get this formula modified?

Agreed. I just can't seem to loot more than 2 armories per 85 scans.

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

I got plenty of armories. I don't like them though, I want security guards or the recruiting center.

• Ꭲ Ꭼ ✯ Ꭺ Ꮪ₈₁₇

I haven't gotten agent upgrades in days. It's kinda bs

• Carpenter

I have a pretty low agent count and get lots of agent upgrades, mostly private security and recruitment centers. So I agree, it may be weighted on how many agents you have.

• Mr.D-Killer

🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥 wrote:

I got plenty of armories. I don't like them though, I want security guards or the recruiting center.

yes i can get armories but cant get the others anymore

• E=MC(Hammer)

I have about 100 armories sitting around, but as mentioned before, I want recruiting centers, although they never seem to show up when I scan. I just emptied out all my stam on tier 3 scans and only got 4 agent upgrades. I have too many distribution centers (around 75) haha.

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

Idk what he did, but I just hit 10 arm in 40 stam which is pretty nice.

• r00ster🐔

I had 100 or so armories in my inventory (not upgraded to bases) and was getting very little agent love on tier 3 scans. I just sold all of the armories and had one very successful run through tier 3 scans getting 2 recruiting centers and 3 private securities. Maybe coincidence but topped my last dozen scan sessions combined.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

674 armouries surplus.... It's all about the recruiting agencies!

• Don Taylor

Work on your stamina, that's what it is all about. The more you got the easier it is. My main problem seems to be getting enough bases to equip them all.

• c.

havent got an agent upgrade since saturday. i keep running different scans hoping to break the streak. but i think i've cornered the market on command centers, so i got that goin for me!

• SiGMa FoRCe

I haven't gotten anything but resources the last 33 times I've done a tier 3 scan 😒 that's a waste of 330 stam

• Christymesa

trumpetmanv wrote:

I haven't gotten anything but resources the last 33 times I've done a tier 3 scan 😒 that's a waste of 330 stam

Agreed.
    When I get full stamina (100) I use tier 3 scan and I'm lucky to get 1 item through the whole process

Reply to this topic