End of the world

Forums β€Ί General Discussion β€Ί End of the world
  • πŸ’šα‚ΊΠ³Ι˜Ι˜Ι²ΚΙ‘Ι³πŸ’š

Lol "i don't know"* my bad.

• πŸ’©πŸ’©αŽ‘αŒαŽ α€α“α£αŒαŽ¦πŸ’©πŸ’©

And you ramble on about complete and utter tosh....I'm gutted we can't be best friends now. Boo fuckin hoo

πŸ’©πŸ’©αŽ‘αŒαŽ α€α“α£αŒαŽ¦πŸ’©πŸ’© wrote:

And you ramble on about complete and utter tosh....I'm gutted we can't be best friends now. Boo fuckin hoo

In my corner, not thinking rape is fucking funny. In your corner, trying to defend a fucking pathetic rape joke instead of just being decent and taking it back.

Your move douchebag.

I feel my utter tosh holds a bit more weight than your point.

That's your opinion,I ain't defending shit lol,I couldn't give a toss what you find funny or not. I could have stuck a reply to the endless crap you've posted in GS and TW but I'm not that opinionated Mr.green

πŸ’©πŸ’©αŽ‘αŒαŽ α€α“α£αŒαŽ¦πŸ’©πŸ’© 20 min ago Quote
    πŸ’šα‚ΊΠ³Ι˜Ι˜Ι²ΚΙ‘Ι³πŸ’š wrote:
    I'd go and have a bit of rape time with keeley hazell
    If the world were coming to an end you'd track Keeley Hazell down, and rape her?.... Do women even play this game? I mean this is just fine with you all?
    I think your missing the jokiness of my post,id ask her politely for sexytime and if she said no.....then it would be rapey time. Better?

You are seriously denying that you didnt defend your rape joke? It's right fucking there. Do you think we are idiots? That somehow you can just say words and make them true?

Good luck with your life. Truly.

Who's this we? You mean you. Calm your passions,you may live longer. I made a joke....you took it literally....bore off. You ain't the forum king,get off you high horse

Who's this we? You mean you. Calm your passions,you may live longer. I made a joke....you took it literally....bore off. You ain't the forum king,get off you high horse

Again best of luck. I have nothing else to say to you.

Same here,I'm gonna struggle to sleep tonight knowing we ain't besties....damn.
    Enjoy your shit postingπŸ‘‹

• ☣ 🎸ӈΙͺΖ–Ζ–ΓŸΔ±Ζ–Ζ–Ξ³πŸŽΈβ˜£

This escalated quickly.

• Sir Duckface

πŸ’šα‚ΊΠ³Ι˜Ι˜Ι²ΚΙ‘Ι³πŸ’š wrote:

You are seriously denying that you didnt defend your rape joke? It's right fucking there. Do you think we are idiots? That somehow you can just say words and make them true?

Good luck with your life. Truly.

We're all idiots. There is so much we don't know, that we don't even know what we don't know.

• Sir Duckface

Same here,I'm gonna struggle to sleep tonight knowing we ain't besties....damn.Enjoy your shit postingπŸ‘‹

You see, my friend, there are certain jokes others cannot take. I, for example, am like you. I dont give a shit. Except I'm not taking sides on this one. We're different. We all are. I, for example, am anti-empathetic. You, for example, have a different sense of humor than GM.

Sir Duckface wrote:

Same here,I'm gonna struggle to sleep tonight knowing we ain't besties....damn.Enjoy your shit postingπŸ‘‹

You see, my friend, there are certain jokes others cannot take. I, for example, am like you. I dont give a shit. Except I'm not taking sides on this one. We're different. We all are. I, for example, am anti-empathetic. You, for example, have a different sense of humor than GM.

Dont speak for me. You can't even speak for yourself.

• clone9786

Sir Duckface wrote:

I would trash talk all the sh*tty "rappers" like Drake and such, then I would streak through the city yelling "F*** the police!" With my crotch painted purple while i hold a pixie wand and wear a top hat.i shall also wear fake fairy wings, and my shoes shall be CROCS.

If you dont have the balls to type out shitty and fuck, i'm gonna guess you dont have the balls to do that.

• 4nick8r

clone9786 wrote:

Sir Duckface wrote:

I would trash talk all the sh*tty "rappers" like Drake and such, then I would streak through the city yelling "F*** the police!" With my crotch painted purple while i hold a pixie wand and wear a top hat.i shall also wear fake fairy wings, and my shoes shall be CROCS.

If you dont have the balls to type out shitty and fuck, i'm gonna guess you dont have the balls to do that.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reply to this topic