A Less Foolish Idea

ForumsGeneral Discussion › A Less Foolish Idea
  • ▪False▪

Apparently, posting a think tank of plans of blasting LB players is an absolute terrible idea. I apologize, I'm new to the GPS games and never even spared Turf Wars a second glance when I saw it on the App Store. I understand that some players probably wanted to nuke me to hell.😁 Forgive me, it won't happen again. Keeping good community standings is on my bucket list for this MMO.
    -False

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

He's a Finlay... Get him

• ZRAYGO

Stranger danger?

• ▪False▪

... Jesus. Stop with TW shit. I wouldn't have a problem with it if I understood what the hell you were saying. :(

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

▪False▪ wrote:

... Jesus. Stop with TW shit. I wouldn't have a problem with it if I understood what the hell you were saying. :(

Only a Finlay would say that.

• E=MC(Hammer)

🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥 wrote:

▪False▪ wrote:

Only a Finlay would say that.

Exactly what I thought. Burn it at the stake before it spouts more hellish ideas.

• ▪False▪

Burning? Ouch.

• Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏

▪False▪ wrote:

Burning? Ouch.

You'll get used to it.

• ▪False▪

Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏 wrote:

▪False▪ wrote:

Burning? Ouch.

You'll get used to it.

No thanks. I'm good.

• BЯʘʘKLY͒И

He's alright guys. He just needs information and help understanding how Gs/TW are played as well as the concept behind them ;)

• LeoMSt

▪False▪ wrote:

I hate to break it to you but even if you played tw you would have have a tough time figuring out what a Finlay is, unless of course you are one 😨

• ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー

LeoMSt wrote:

▪False▪ wrote:

I hate to break it to you but even if you played tw you would have have a tough time figuring out what a Finlay is, unless of course you are one 😨

I cannot count how many times I've seen someone accused of being a finlay. I'm still trying to figure out whether they're real or not.

• ▪False▪

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell it is. Besides the obvious derogatory connotation, there is no other surface meaning. -_-

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

▪False▪ wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell it is. Besides the obvious derogatory connotation, there is no other surface meaning. -_-

Google ("Turf wars" and "Finlay") (type everything in the parenthesis together) The top result will be the TW forum. Read through the posts that involve Finlays or Finlay accusations.

• ▪False▪

ᏰลอᏰεαη wrote:

▪False▪ wrote:

Google ("Turf wars" and "Finlay") (type everything in the parenthesis together) The top result will be the TW forum. Read through the posts that involve Finlays or Finlay accusations.

It's 2AM. Will that require me to be up for another two hours?

• EastCoastKing

▪False▪ wrote:

ᏰลอᏰεαη wrote:

▪False▪ wrote:

It's 2AM. Will that require me to be up for another two hours?

I've been there. I still don't know lol

• ▪False▪

I'll do that when I end up waking up at 7AM out of habit. But for now, I believe sleep is in order. 😴

• EastCoastKing

I think it's just a joke and not really a real thing that happend

• EastCoastKing

They always say these messed up names like flinagin O'connery and all this stuff I'm like positive it's just a joke

• Sir Duckface

Holy shit guys its Finlay

• Sir Duckface

Lol Just kidding, I know you aren't Finlay

Reply to this topic