SIMPLE !!!!!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › SIMPLE !!!!!
  • RARE

Use in game cash to build bases. Get cash from running missions or fighting. Use Tiberium to buy agents not workers. Then and only then will this game take off and be fun. I'm sure everyone will agree.

• Dark♦Stone

Could you please face the wall while I cavity search my foot into your rectum?

• Dark♦Stone

Cause that's the dumbest 💩 i done ever heard said on GS. If you'd excuse my 🇷🇺.

• Dark♦Stone

Do you realize how no decisive this would be?!? We wouldn't get ANYWHERE. Everyone would be fighting, and chaos would ensue.

• RARE

N0MAD wrote:

Do you realize how no decisive this would be?!? We wouldn't get ANYWHERE. Everyone would be fighting, and chaos would ensue.

It's a war game !!!

• ☢stinat☢

N0MAD wrote:

Oh know. fighting and chaos in a game called global supremacy. Who would dare do such a thing?

• Don Taylor

Why spend your Tiberium on something you can find for free. I would say use on workers. Workers = bases = agents.

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

The more wars, the less tib this game would cost. We'd be focusing more on rebuilding rather than going TapJoy crazy trying to keep up.

• ▪False▪

Tap joy? Screw it. I'm just going to drop $50 and see how far that will carry me.

• Dark♦Stone

Lol see? And the chaos has begun lol😂😂😂👆👆

• ▪False▪

I think it's fun already. I can't wait until people pop up in these little towns I drove around to conquer. Ill just steal their bases once they pop up.

Reply to this topic