• LeoMSt

• ᎠᎬᎪᏆh ᎳᎪᏒᏒᎥᎾᏒ

➡108

• Yertbomb

1⃣0⃣9⃣

• ▪False▪

• ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー

• ▪False▪

Oh. And first one to find my error in the math gets a cookie. :( It's a big one, too. It was pretty early on. And I did it twice.😭 So shoddy.

• ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー

• Dark♦Stone

...and 114 btw lol

• ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー

• ᎠᎬᎪᏆh ᎳᎪᏒᏒᎥᎾᏒ

➡116

• Dark♦Stone

I was wrong on both accusations. I did your math, and the only things I disagreed with were your rounding a and your exponential time set. This game isn't very publicized, so not that many active people are gunna play it, and more than half fromTW stayed behind, so it's going to be pretty linear logistically. Now mathematically you're right, but logically, it's going to take untill winter to get to 50k, so Greenes more right, even though logically you're both wrong.

• RARE

29 ;)

• Sir Duckface

• 🃏٢ཐ༨༨Վ

1⃣1⃣9⃣🎉🎉

• ᎠᎬᎪᏆh ᎳᎪᏒᏒᎥᎾᏒ

➡120

• Dez

121 the old mobile company

• 🔥ace🔥

122 toot toot

• 💫Donaido💫

123 Go 🔫

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Wait... If today is Tuesday and the movie starts filming on Friday, we have... 8 days!

• ℱüℕ6754

• 4nick8r

• 🎀Bella

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Wait... If today is Tuesday and the movie starts filming on Friday, we have... 8 days!

JASBSB?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

🎀Bella wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

JASBSB?

Yep!

• Dark♦Stone

RARE wrote:

29 ;)

U sum kind of idiot ya know.

• Dark♦Stone

And 126 ftr. 😕😕😕

• 👾john6oy🎮

• McWolf

• McWolf

• ▪False▪

N0MAD wrote:

I was wrong on both accusations. I did your math, and the only things I disagreed with were your rounding a and your exponential time set. This game isn't very publicized, so not that many active people are gunna play it, and more than half fromTW stayed behind, so it's going to be pretty linear logistically. Now mathematically you're right, but logically, it's going to take untill winter to get to 50k, so Greenes more right, even though logically you're both wrong.

I rounded down because you can't have .76 of a post. You either have a post or not one. Lol. I agree. I thought this game would grow a lot quicker considering TW was such a hit. And you AGREE with my math? You sure? I had a pretty fatal flaw.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

1⃣31⃣

Reply to this topic