Its that time of the month againnn...

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Its that time of the month againnn...
  • clone9786

...time for clone's super duper scary stories of course.
    /satire.

So a man is going to be shippe off to a military base in california. He is in texas at the time. At his going away party one of his friends asks him what route he plans on taking. He tells them he is taking the one small highway that takes you through arizona and new mexico, and that he will be takin it at night to get there faster since no one will be on the road. All of his friends looked frightened and he asks what is wrong.

They tell him that, while it may be the faster route, he would be better off taking the longer route. When he looks at them confused they remind him that he will be driving through a desert in arizona that has high satanic activity, and that around this time last year 2 men were killed in that area, their bodies burnt in a ritual.

Does gs have a character limit? I'll play it safe.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

So when did you get your period? I seemed to have missed it.

• 💻ӈɑͭcͪĸͤєя💻

Is that it?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Haha. Jk! I forget to include that part when i post. Quite a bit in fact.

• clone9786

He shakes it off as just another urban legend. He says goodbye to everyone and then hits the road.

He begins driving and soon it gets dark. About an hour after it gets dark he sees the sign that says, "welcome to arizone!" With the desert and tall dead grass/brush on both sides of him, he certainly doesn't feel welcome.

He drives a little bit longer and then slows to a stop. He sees ahead of him a red car parked across one of the lanes in the road. On the car is a suitcase, opened up with clothes scattered all over the place. And on the ground in front of the car are two dead bodies splayed out, with a small pool of blood under them.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Welcome to arizone!

• clone9786

He feels very uneasy but curious. He is shocked also and feels the need to go check on these people. He unlocks the door and then thinks for a moment. "No, this would be the horror movie move." So he developes a plan.

He will slowly take the car forward, weave around the 2 bodies, swerve around the car, floor it for a second, and then go the rest of the way.

And so he does. He weaves past the first man, no problem. Weaves around the second man without any trouble. Barely makes it past the red car and then punches it for a second. Then he looks in his rear view mirror to check if he cleared it alright.

And then he sees the two bodies sit up.

And then he sees 6 other men run out of the bushes at his car from back there.

Needless to say, he floored it all the way to california.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Welcome to arizone!

Haha, you're really messin up his story!

• clone9786

I should say that this one is not an original, its taken from a reddit thread. As will most of these be.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

clone9786 wrote:

I should say that this one is not an original, its taken from a reddit thread. As will most of these be.

It's not a true story then?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Welcome to arizone!

Ah man! That's not my intent! I was just poking fun! Fun is a good guy! Im enjoying his creepy pasta.

But if i may...
    I've been doing these kinda threads awhile, as anyone from TW would know.

If it isn't offensive could i suggest copying the pasta directly to your devices notepad app. Then edit it there before you post. That way its polished, and you can simply copy and paste off that!

It gives a better delivery to the forum denizens.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Actually I've accidentally been a dick again. Im sorry. Ill shut up. Oh and to make up for it I'd like to give you a gift. Check your PMs clone. Oh and clone* instead of "fun". Not sure why it auto corrected that...

• clone9786

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Snip

Ah man! That's not my intent! I was just poking fun! Fun is a good guy! Im enjoying his creepy pasta.

But if i may...I've been doing these kinda threads awhile, as anyone from TW would know.

If it isn't offensive could i suggest copying the pasta directly to your devices notepad app. Then edit it there before you post. That way its polished, and you can simply copy and paste off that!

It gives a better delivery to the forum denizens.

Yeah greenman was one of the reasons i got into reading lots of creepy pasta. His threads were always awesome.

And most times i do them from memory. But i could try and find them to copy paste. I like to split them though to build suspense.

• clone9786

A 16 year old girl is house sitting for a family friend. Late one night when she is all alone she hears a weird noise coming from the basement. The noise won't stop but because she is by herself she decides not to go down in the basment as fear begins to creep into her mind. She calls 911 and explains her story and tells them not to rush as it is probably nothing.

• clone9786

A 16 year old girl is house sitting for a family friend. Late one night when she is all alone she hears a weird noise coming from the basement. The noise won't stop but because she is by herself she decides not to go down in the basment as fear begins to creep into her mind. She calls 911 and explains her story and tells them not to rush as it is probably nothing.
    Within two minutes several cops are at the door. Four cops make their way down into the basement and one stays with the girl outside. She hears yelling and moments later a deranged looking man is brought up the police.

• clone9786

Woops. Hehe. Ignore that.

He was found sitting on the washer banging a machete between the washer and dryer trying to lure her down. She asks how they knew he was down there and they said when she called the police and hung up the phone the operator heard a second click. He was listening.

• clone9786

Thats all for now, i will be back later tonight for more folks!

Also, ignore the huge plot hole in that last one and just chalk that up to him being deranged.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

clone9786 wrote:

Thats all for now, i will be back later tonight for more folks!

Also, ignore the huge plot hole in that last one and just chalk that up to him being deranged.

Im excitedly awaiting the rest!

Reply to this topic