Syndicate Send Help broken

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Syndicate Send Help broken
  • ⌖🔥Groucho🔥⌖

In our syndicate, we were testing out the Send Help feature. Worked with one member, but when I tried the next one, it claimed that I had already sent help to that member, even though I hadn't.

Couldn't send to any other members...?

• WISΞSTΛ͒ΝLΞΞ

You can only send it once per day

• ᏴᏞᎪᏟᏦᎳᎪᏞᏞᏚᎢᎡᎬᎬᎢ

⌖🔥Groucho🔥⌖ wrote:

In our syndicate, we were testing out the Send Help feature. Worked with one member, but when I tried the next one, it claimed that I had already sent help to that member, even though I hadn't.

Couldn't send to any other members...?

Smh lol

• ⌖🔥Groucho🔥⌖

Y'all missed the bug report... Even though i picked a different member of the syndicate to test, it said I had already sent help to "this" member.

If you can only send help once per day, it should say: "you have already sent help to a member of the syndicate" today. It's an error in the wording of the dialog box.

Wasn't trying to send it to the same person twice. Sheesh BWS...

• ᏴᏞᎪᏟᏦᎳᎪᏞᏞᏚᎢᎡᎬᎬᎢ

⌖🔥Groucho🔥⌖ wrote:

Y'all missed the bug report... Even though i picked a different member of the syndicate to test, it said I had already sent help to "this" member.

If you can only send help once per day, it should say: "you have already sent help to a member of the syndicate" today. It's an error in the wording of the dialog box.

Lol

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

ᏴᏞᎪᏟᏦᎳᎪᏞᏞᏚᎢᎡᎬᎬᎢ wrote:

⌖🔥Groucho🔥⌖ wrote:

Lol

Yup, I had this too. It should be reworded.

• The Chairman

It's a wording error – should be fixed soon. You should only be able to send 1 and receive 1 gift in a 24 hour period.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

The Chairman wrote:

It's a wording error – should be fixed soon. You should only be able to send 1 and receive 1 gift in a 24 hour period.

It's nice to know that the chairman is taking notice to what is said 👍

Reply to this topic