Syndicate Send Help broken

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Syndicate Send Help broken
  • ⌖🔥Groucho🔥⌖

    In our syndicate, we were testing out the Send Help feature. Worked with one member, but when I tried the next one, it claimed that I had already sent help to that member, even though I hadn't.

    Couldn't send to any other members...?

  • WISΞSTΛ͒ΝLΞΞ

    You can only send it once per day

  • ᏴᏞᎪᏟᏦᎳᎪᏞᏞᏚᎢᎡᎬᎬᎢ

    ⌖🔥Groucho🔥⌖ wrote:

    In our syndicate, we were testing out the Send Help feature. Worked with one member, but when I tried the next one, it claimed that I had already sent help to that member, even though I hadn't.

    Couldn't send to any other members...?

    Smh lol

  • ⌖🔥Groucho🔥⌖

    Y'all missed the bug report... Even though i picked a different member of the syndicate to test, it said I had already sent help to "this" member.

    If you can only send help once per day, it should say: "you have already sent help to a member of the syndicate" today. It's an error in the wording of the dialog box.

    Wasn't trying to send it to the same person twice. Sheesh BWS...

  • ᏴᏞᎪᏟᏦᎳᎪᏞᏞᏚᎢᎡᎬᎬᎢ

    ⌖🔥Groucho🔥⌖ wrote:

    Y'all missed the bug report... Even though i picked a different member of the syndicate to test, it said I had already sent help to "this" member.

    If you can only send help once per day, it should say: "you have already sent help to a member of the syndicate" today. It's an error in the wording of the dialog box.

    Wasn't trying to send it to the same person twice. Sheesh BWS...

    Lol

  • 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

    ᏴᏞᎪᏟᏦᎳᎪᏞᏞᏚᎢᎡᎬᎬᎢ wrote:

    ⌖🔥Groucho🔥⌖ wrote:

    Y'all missed the bug report... Even though i picked a different member of the syndicate to test, it said I had already sent help to "this" member.

    If you can only send help once per day, it should say: "you have already sent help to a member of the syndicate" today. It's an error in the wording of the dialog box.

    Wasn't trying to send it to the same person twice. Sheesh BWS...

    Lol

    Yup, I had this too. It should be reworded.

  • The Chairman

    It's a wording error – should be fixed soon. You should only be able to send 1 and receive 1 gift in a 24 hour period.

  • ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

    The Chairman wrote:

    It's a wording error – should be fixed soon. You should only be able to send 1 and receive 1 gift in a 24 hour period.

    It's nice to know that the chairman is taking notice to what is said 👍

Reply to this topic

Please login to reply to this topic
[][]

©2018 MeanFreePath LLC