GTA 5

ForumsGeneral Discussion › GTA 5
  • 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

Well they released official gameplay now.
    Damn the game looks so good...
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QSAp_OsUPoY

• SLiNKY

This is on my bucket list for games to play before I die. Epic stuff in there.

• EastCoastKing

I think its Gonna be the best game ever made yet

• sebriah

EastCoastKing wrote:

I think its Gonna be the best game ever made yet

Already been done - tecmo Super Bowl on NES

• ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー

It looks the exact same as the previous games. I'll probably get it once a good copy is available or torrent.

• 🔥ace🔥

ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー wrote:

It looks the exact same as the previous games. I'll probably get it once a good copy is available or torrent.

It is nowhere near the same graphics my friend... GTA4 is starting to look like an old game graphics with all these new games. It's also like 4 years old... GTA5's graphics will look amazing compared to 4

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

Well they released official gameplay now.Damn the game looks so good... http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QSAp_OsUPoY

Can't wait! 👍

• clone9786

🔥ace🔥 wrote:

ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー wrote:

It is nowhere near the same graphics my friend... GTA4 is starting to look like an old game graphics with all these new games. It's also like 4 years old... GTA5's graphics will look amazing compared to 4

And then we can compare it to san andreas! With the unmoving fingers and the lack of animating faces. I never dated denise once after i looked at her face and saw it looked completely mannish and never moved. 2spooky4me.

Its still a great game to this day though. I honestly prefer it to gta 4 😁

Also: ROCKETMAN, PROFESSIONALSKIT, youre good to go.

• Treybo130

But to play the game, you have to buy a PS4 or XboxONE.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Remember when gta was a overhead view, 2D game? Oh yeah most of you are 15.

• Treybo130

I talked about the original GTAs last night. I still prefer GTA3. The first 3rd person open world GTA. It was perfect.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Treybo130 wrote:

I talked about the original GTAs last night. I still prefer GTA3. The first 3rd person open world GTA. It was perfect.

Depends on perception i guess. Ive played them all. They were fun as a teenager. I fucking loved gta 3 and vice city... But now as an adult, they are just blah.

I mean now i think of gta as a crime drama with shitty controls. I mean i always knew back then that the game was fun, but still shit. But as you get older, you start admitting how blah the game really is.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

Treybo130 wrote:

But to play the game, you have to buy a PS4 or XboxONE.

No... They haven't even released a version for the new platforms or PC. But we all know it will happen, maybe just not right away.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Well my first Earliest was GTA 3. I like it, but if you ever played GTA 3 And vice city as an app. It's not the same, and there are no cheat codes.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Well my first Earliest was GTA 3. I like it, but if you ever played GTA 3 And vice city as an app. It's not the same, and there are no cheat codes.

I must have been around 12 when gta came out! What a game it was. I remember my sisters bf at the time bought it for me.
    Carmageddon and twisted metal get my vote for best game. Or the original pro evo

• Sh͟a͞doωK͜i͞иɢ

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

I must have been around 12 when gta came out! What a game it was. I remember my sisters bf at the time bought it for me.Carmageddon and twisted metal get my vote for best game. Or the original pro evo

Always been a twisted metal fan myself

• TrailerTrash

Can't wait! 👍👍👍👍Really hoping I don't have to buy a new console to play it. I got bored with GTA4 a long time ago. I haven't played any of the earlier ones in years.

• ▪False▪

Never played Twisted Metal. On PS1, Vigilante III or whatever it was (Pretty similar to Twistef Metal) occupied my time. N64, it was Mario Kart 64 and Donkey Kong 64. GameCube, Super Mario Sunshine and Super Smash Bros Melee.

But honestly, I hate GTA. Such a stupid game. Before anyone says it, no, I don't like Saints Row either. The only games like those that I like are Just Cause 2, InFamous, Prototype, and Crackdown.

• ❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖

I am anticipating it so bad I just restarted San Andreas. Playing through the game again just to get my skill level back up and get used to the aiming even though the aiming in the new game will be a little bit different.

• Mr.D-Killer

will it be out for gameboy color sp?

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖ wrote:

I am anticipating it so bad I just restarted San Andreas. Playing through the game again just to get my skill level back up and get used to the aiming even though the aiming in the new game will be a little bit different.

They have changed a lot of things. Even driving.

• ❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖

I keep watching videos I am looking forward to seing some old planes again and also some bikes to ride. And lets not all forget about how much fun sky diving is glad to see parachutes back in action.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖ wrote:

I keep watching videos I am looking forward to seing some old planes again and also some bikes to ride. And lets not all forget about how much fun sky diving is glad to see parachutes back in action.

This will also be the first GTA I believe where you have animals, and one of the characters has a dog.

• Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏

Wish I didn't sell my 360...

• ☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣

I remember playing from a helicopter lol. I still remember how excited I was when GTA 3 came out.

• ShytTalker69

San Andreas is by far the best game ever made

• Treybo130

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

I must have been around 12 when gta came out! What a game it was. I remember my sisters bf at the time bought it for me.Carmageddon and twisted metal get my vote for best game. Or the original pro evo

Carmageddon was amazing. First car game I remember that showed vehicle damage.

• LeftyThaGod

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

Well they released official gameplay now.Damn the game looks so good... http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QSAp_OsUPoY

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

I remember when I was 12 I thought driver was the shit cuase you could drive around and knock things over... Then gta 3 came out... That was heaven for me at least... Lol, at my friends hous wit his grandma and grandpa staring at the screen watching us play. I threw a grenade and killed a whole bunch of ppl and as the chared car rolled over I heard in an Eastern European accent " oh Angela! Why you do dits?" Mad serious lol

Reply to this topic